Chapter 128

The story so far.....

While the Kingdom of Ethereal is preparing itself to the attack of the Demon Lord Rushu, multiple demons suddenly appear.... using Invinsibility barriers, they so far avoid triggering any major alert in the city, what is their real goal? A Highly fortified City where the Sacred Gear in possession of the Ethereal Kingdom is protected. Only a few people like the King and Headmaster Shion knows its exact location. One group led by the mysterious being caled Chernobog attacked the Alfea Academy. The second group is led by the 'Demon Princess', Osumihime. They're sneakily heading to the Adventurers Guild.

.

.

.

.

.

Many adventurers in the Guild were now seen shocked to see towersof plate being placed on the table as the person who devoured all the food let out a huge burp.

Adventurer 1:" WOOOOAH!!!!!! SHE ACTUALLY EATEN ALL THOSE PLATES?!?!" she yelled in shock.

Adventurer 2:" YOU GO, GIRL!!!" he yelled.

Adventurer 3:" IS IT ALL GOING TO HER ASS AND TITS?!?" he asked in shock.

???:(........... Even Orcs don't eat that much....) she thought in her head.

- Cornelia Paradyne, Orichalcum Archmage -

???:" Could I get a bit more?" she asked as she burped.

- Yang Xiao Long, also known as ' The Sunlight Dragon', member of Ozpin's Group, age 21-

Cornelia*whisper*:"........ She sure has one Hell of a stomach." she said to Adler.

Adler*whisper*:" Haha, that's a Dragon for ya." he said with a small laugh.

Cornelia *whisper*:" And who's gonna pay for all that?"she asked.

Adler:" ......................."

Cornelia:"....................."

Adler:( I'm screwed.....) he thought in his head.