Chapter 127

As Jaune and Y/n starred at each other all of the sudden a blue magical dust appeared near Y/n, burning down Her flowers, revealing no other to be Zowaa Jinn herself.

Zowaa Jinn:" Freaking Hell, Zatara!!! How about you to slow down a little?!? It's a Royal Pain to catch up to you! For the 100 time, you're supposed to be the Great Ruler of the Underworld so act like one! Don't go blowing up the concept of realities and Universes on your own!! What kind of Ruler travels alone?" she asked angrily.

Mercury:" I agree with Zowaa!! You took down the previous Ruler of the Underworld just few moments ago, what go you in such an hurry to get to this direction-" he then stopped talking as he noticed Jaune as both of their eyes widen not expecting to see each other here.

Mercury wears very gothic inspired clothing. Physically he has pure grey hair and eyes and having pale skin. He wears a deep black shirt with a vampiric-like gorget, two different gauntlets on each of his hands, and has a red sash and belt around his torso. He has black leather pants and high-knee boots.

Giratina dashed towards Y/n's direction as Y/n eyes widen

Giratina roared as they launched themselves towards Y/n, before suddenly crashing on the floor and laying on their stomach as Y/n then started rubbing Giratina's stomach with a calm smile on her face.

Y/n:" My cutie pie~🖤......." she said with a calm smile as Giratina started wigling their feet.

Malhory:( N-No way?!? She TAMED THAT?!?! That's ridiculous!!!) she thought in her head in shock and fear

Y/n:" You're really playful as usual. What happened?~🖤 Are you happy that you get to see dad too? Are you happy to see who does mommy love? ~🖤Do you like him too?~🖤" she said with a smile as Giratina blasted a large energy sphere out of their mouth in happiness generating vast destruction in the process.

Malhory:( ................ Eh? Is that their way to showcase how happy they are? Such level of destruction..... Not even Dantoyl or Balram in his full power can match that.....) she thought in her head.

Y/n then started petting Giratina's head as the Dragon started purring.

Y/n:" Oh, well... more importantly....." she said as she turned her sight to Malhory.