First Impression 2

Previously:

-Hayley's POV-

"So I was thinking, what if I don't leave you this time?"

What?

His dark eyes, as blue as the Pacific, searched my face for a reaction.

"Niall.." I started before taking a deep breath.

"You're going back. You got tour." I was flattered by Niall's offer but I knew how much touring meant to him and the fans. I received enough death threats already, I didn't need or want any more.

Niall scrunched his nose and shook his head.

"Well duh!" he laughed before taking my hand in his.

"I meant... what if you come with me?"

Oh.

oh fuck.

oh hell.

oh shit.

oh no...

I stared back blankly at Niall. My mouth agape and unable to form words. This is not what I imagined. I wasn't going to just drop school and go on tour with him. I wanted to be dependent for a while. I wanted to strive off my own hard work and get a sense of accomplishment. I had my internship. I.. no.. just no.

...

-Niall's POV-

"You seriously need to fucking get out." she spat lowly.

"Niall will skin you alive."

"Fuck Niall." A male voice boomed. It sounded familiar.

"No seriously. Get out."

"Hayley, c'mon, you don't need him." The man cooed smoothly, making my blood boil.

"I don't need him or you." Hayley snapped back. I couldn't help but smile.

That's my girl.

"Hey, c'mon now, maybe we can just pick up where we left off last time in the coffee shop."

"We did nothing in that coffee shop."

"We could have. We still could. Right here, in this bed that Niall is paying for."

I clenched my jaw and dug my toes into the ground to avoid ringing this mutherfucker's neck.

"Get off." Hayley pleaded, making my ears prick with attention.

"Get off, Chris."

My heart thumped against my rib cage.

Chris?!

Oh fuck no.

...

The thought of Chris touching Hayley sent me over the edge. Even if I wanted to there was No way from stopping myself from barging through the doorway.

"Chris seriously, no!" Hayley yelled again pressing her palms into his chest in an effort to put distance between them.

I forced my forearm against the door causing it to bang loudly against the wallpaper plastered wall behind it. Both of them jerked their attention towards me. Hayley's eyes were wide and I swear I could see her heart drop.

"Niall, don't do it." She started to crawl over the unmade bed towards me when that fucking prick, Chris, wrapped his fingers around her wrist.

"Stop fucking touching her." I spat lowly. This bloke just never fucking learns.