Chapter 82

-Niall's POV-

A lot of things make up a person. Every person had flaws and habits. Some are good and some are bad.. Some can change and others can't. Some personalities crash while others fit together perfectly, almost like puzzle pieces.

It was nearly two in the morning and I was still up. The only light being the small sources of dim street lights and the moon. But somehow, that was the perfect amount of lighting. I looked down at Hayley who lied in my arms. She had fallen asleep probably about an hour and a half ago. 

Her hair now had a faint curl from not being blown dried. Her cheek pressed against my chest as her arms lightly hung around my waist. Her eyelashed cast small shadows on her cheek and unless I was crazy, a small smile rested on her lips.

Tomorrow I would be walking down streets, aimlessly looking at  every house with a for sale sign in the yard, with her. Tomorrow I would be along for the ride. She would constatnly be asking questions about money and the bills or taxes. She would stare at the walls of hallways in awe, running her hands along the countertops in the kitchen. She'd talk about what curtains would look good in what room or what the theme for the bathroom would be. She would be planning the future while I'd just watch her in the moment.

I'd smile and nod my head when she asked if I liked something and agree when she changed her mind. I'd buy her whatever magazines she wanted for the new home and I'd pretend to be interested. I didn't need to be insterested. I didn't need to care or worry because as long as it came from such a beautiful mind like Hayley's, I knew it'd be perfect.

Hell, I could live in a cardboard box and I would still find it perfect.

I kissed Hayley's forehead before finally letting my eyes droop and my mind shut down. Letting myself fall even more in love with her, even in my subconscience.

-Hayley's POV-

Everything I had ever imagined, ever dreamed was coming true. Niall was here in my house. Niall was here with me. Part of me thought I was insane for not letting my hormones take over and let Niall do whatever he pleased, but another, stronger, part of me was pleased with myself.

I couldn't just throw myself at a guy and expect him to respect me, let alone have a relationship with me. I couldn't do that with any guy. Especially not a member of the world's biggest boyband.

I handed Niall his bag and let myself fold into his arms. His scent taking over all my senses.

"Don't forget about me." I said quietly, not really sure if I wanted him to hear me or not.

I felt Niall tilt my chin up to face him. His eyes were wide, waiting and patient. I felt like I would combust right there. "You know, I  can't understand you when you talk to my shirt."

I laughed lightly, hoping that would satisfy him but my mouth had other plans. "Don't forget about me." I repeated and Niall smiled. His arms constricting around me, holding me. And I knew then and there, he would never forget me.

And I would never forget him.

"Hayley?"

I jerked at the sound of my voice, hitting my head against the window. "Ow, what?"

Niall chuckled, resting his hand on my thigh. "I was asking you if you wanted to look at this place?"

I groaned under my breath. It was nearly six now and I was beyond hungry. All the houses we looked at were either too extravagant or just didn't feel right. The last one we looked at seemed perfect but then we met the neighbors.

Needless to say, we will not be living there.

"We can go get something to eat after this and we'll call it a day." Niall offered and I nodded.

"okay," I said unbuckling my belt and turning towards the house. My breathing hitched when I saw it. It was a cute modern, two story house that looked extremely similar to Dad's.

Nialls walked up behind me, slipping his hand into mine. I folded my fingers between his, letting everything slip away.

The foyer was beautiful. Hardwood floors covering the floors, warm colors giving the house a warm glow. The Realtor talked about the history of the house and other things but I wasn't really listen. My hand slipped from Niall's as my feet roamed the living space.

The hallways were tall and open. The staircase had a small curve to it, I ran my hand along the railing as my footsteps echoed in the silence. At the top of the stairs was a small open platform that could be seen from the foyer. On each side there was a room and a bathroom. Small closets settled in the corners. I leaned against the black iron railing.

This was it.

I looked down to see Niall standing at the front door with the Realtor still. He leaned against the wall, one hand shoved in the pocket of his skinny jeans. His hair was pushed up but messy front he wind. He was wearing a plain white tee shirt with a flannel over it. He grinned up at me.

"Would you like to see the kitchen and backyard or maybe the master bedroom? Or would you rather stand up there all day?" Niall teased and I laughed lightly to myself. I pushed myself away from the railing and walked back down the stairs.

The backyard was enclosed but big enough for any kids to have a good time in. The bedroom was beyond perfect. And as for the kitchen, I could imagine it any better.

I could picture a family sitting around at the table for dinner, discussing our days and laughing together. I ran my fingers across the counter top before turning around to face Niall who had a content smile resting on his face.

"This is perfect." I said quietly.

"I was hoping you'd say that. Because I like it too." His hands held the small of my back as I rested my arms on his shoulders.

"Are you just agreeing with me?" I teased and Niall rolled his eyes.

"Actually, I really like it. I really do. So much that we should go curtain shopping."

I swatted his arm. "You could have stopped at the first sentence."

"I love you."

"I love you too." I replied, meaning every word, before feeling his lips against mine.

((A/N: Sorry it's been so long. I've been busy and you know, grounded and still am so I'm trying!

This story is almost over though:(

like Ah!

Anyway, you know the drill:) ilysm xxx))