Chapter 47

-Niall's POV-

I ran my fingers through my own hair after taking off my hat and tossing it to the side. It was dark and surely by now Hayley was tired of waiting on me to get back from telling the lads goodbye and fell asleep upstairs.

I locked the door of Derek's house and started heading up the stairs to Hayley's room. I didn't bother turning on the lights. I was the only one up.

I carefully opened the door and slid myself inside the small opening I had allowed. She was probably already annoyed, no need to piss her off even more by waking her up. I felt a rough shove against my shoulders, pushing the door behind me closed with a loud noise. At first, I was annoyed and pissed.

Pissed at whoever was in this room when Hayley was home alone.

But when I tasted the familiar flavor of Hayley's lips on mine, the annoyance faded and shifted.

"Where the hell have you been?" She asked, her tone laced with aggression. I opened my mouth to respond but nothing came out. I was too distracted with her hot breath and wet kisses trailing down my neck as her delicate fingers slid under my shirt. Her hips rolled against mine and I could already feel my boxers grow tighter.

"I got held up," I managed to choke out finally before Hayley pressed her lips to mine again, this time forcing her tongue against mine.

I kinda liked this Hayley. This aggressive, forceful, skilled Hayley. She looked no different and everything she did was the same as I had once witnessed but that fact that I didn't initiate this contact has thrown me off.

She worked fast, unbuckling my pants and pulling my tee shirt over my head. It was like she had been waiting for me to get home for this very reason.

Oh.

She was.

Then, she stopped. Hey blonde hair hung in loose waves, framing her face. Even in the dim barely existent lighting, I could see that her lips were slightly swollen from our kissing. She tilted her head to the side slightly. Watching me.

"What?" I asked finally.

"Am I going to have undress myself as well or are you going to help?"

"Niall!" I flinched at the use of my name. I was no longer in Hayley's room. I was no longer with Hayley. Instead I saw Harry's face a few inches away from mine. The sung was bright, forcing me to turn my head away from the bus window.

Bus.

I'm still on the bus?

I'm on the bus.

I wasn't inside a stadium preparing for tonight's show. No. I was on the bus, apparently sleeping or at least day dreaming.

I was heading to the airport.

I was heading towards Hayley.

"Sorry to wake you but have you told Hayley that you're going to pick her up and take her to the club instead of meeting her there?" Harry asked taking a seat near my feet.

I rubbed my eyes and sat up straighter. "No," I yawned. "I thought I would surprise her."

Harry raised an eyebrow at me. "Does she handle surprises well?"

I laughed. Did Hayley handle surprises well? Hell no. She absolutely hated not knowing what was going on. I had managed to deliver a few good surprises but not nearly as well as she had managed.