Chapter 90

-Hayley's POV-

The window was frosted over with ice and condensation. The outside world was a blurr of gloom and slush. My finger dragged across the cold pan of glass, cutting the wet mist in half, seperating the left from the right before looping back and separating a top and a bottom in the shape of Niall's name.

Niall's arms hugged my waist up under his oversized hoodie that I was wearing. His chin resting in the crook of my neck, his ear lying on my shoulder.

"I always thought that was a myth," Niall joked when I doodled a heart next to name.

I shrugged my shoulder, nudging his head, "Hey, that's not very nice," I pouted trying to find a new unmarked window to resemble the untouched frost outside.

"Awh, I'm sorry," Niall laughed poking my side, trying to get a reaction out of me.

I squirmed slightly to the side but kept my face in an exaggerated pout, "No, you're not. You're just lying to me now."

"No, no, no, you know that's not true," Niall laughed kissing my neck and right inside the collar of my sweatshirt. "I love you."

The smile spread across my face faster than a cough spreading in a class of kindergarteners. My cheeks burned with the same amount of blush that ignited my face every time he said those three simple words. I'm pretty sure I would react the same way for the rest of  my life.

I pulled my fingers through my hair, bringing more of it onto the other side of my part, away from Niall's face. I turned my head slightly to look at him fully. His blonde hair was almost completely dark brown now. It hung across his forehead in a messy fringe that I loved. A gray thermal hugged across his broad shoulders tightly and in contrast, his black sweat pants hung loosely on his hips, the band of his boxers showing from the top.  He looked beautiful.

He was beautiful.

"I love you," I told him back before resting my forehead against his.

"Only?" He asked and I smiled.

"Only," We had spent one night watching The Fault in our Stars and Niall insisted on finding whatever our 'always' was. Eventually we found it.

Only.

Niall grinned with pride, making his lips find mine for just a moment. I kissed his nose once more before turning my attention back to the foggy window. All drawings that I had made before was now fogged over again, giving me an entire canvas. I dragged my fingers across the pane until my name was visible: Hayley Turner.

I was about to go onto a new clean area when Niall raised his hand to where my name was. A small smile hung lazily on his lips as he slashed a single line through my last name. I raised an eyebrow at him but he paid no attention. Above where I had written Turner, he was now writing.

H - o - r - a - n

I bit down on my bottom lip to keep from grinning too big.

Niall continued to write to the side of his newly written words.

"Five more months," I read aloud.

Niall nodded once, "Five more months and that is going to be your legal name. There's no escaping it now babe."

"I don't want to," I admitted kissing him like it was the first time all over again.

-