Chapter 100

-Hayley's POV-

As soon as I heard Niall's voice on the other side of that door, every doubt in my mind and in my heart faded away. Shortly after he told me goodbye, I was linking arms with Jeffery, about to walk down the aisle.

"Ready?" He asked me as we waited for the doors in front of us to open.

I nodded my head, a grin plastered on my face, "Never been more ready in my entire life."

I could see him smile out of the corner of my eye. My heart was skipping beats and huge butterflies took flight in my stomach.

"Here we go," he said as two of Niall's uncles opened the doors, exposing us to a church filled with people standing, anticipating the next few minutes.

I exhaled slowly and raised my eyes to meet two of the color blue waiting for me at the alter. I blinked rapidly to keep the tears at bay. I couldn't help but smile widely as Jeffery lead me. We probably looked insane by the way we stared at each other, smiling so hard that our cheeks ached, but I couldn't  stop. I didn't want to.

it felt as if I had been walking for years before I finally reached the alter. Jeffrey handed me over to Niall, pressing a quick kiss to my cheek before turning to Niall, "Take care of her."

"Of course," he said, still maintaining eye contact with me. His eyes were so wide and he couldn't stop his head from subtly shaking back and forth.

"I love you," I mouthed to him, causing him to smile even harder. I didn't even know that was possible.

"And I love you."

.

The ceremony didn't take long. I almost thought it was too short. I tried to gather as kuch information as I could and store it in my memory. I tried to remember the feeling of my heartbeat ringing in my ears or the sound of Niall's nervous laughter. I tried to take a mental picture of his smile and how somehow he managed to make it feel more special than he ever had before. I tried to remember the feeling of his hand holding mine.

But I didn't need to force myself to remember any of that. I still remembered the knots that formed in my stomach when we shared our first kiss. To this day, I remembered the pace my heart beated when Niall leaned in, nearly kissing me, in the hospital bed years ago. Or how my temperature would increase when our fingers intertwined. I'll always remember how every night we spent together left another mark of love on our bodies. A mark that only we could bestow among each other.

I didn't need to force myself to remember how Niall managed to change my life by simply being himself. I would always remember how much of a sore loser Niall was when I beat him in video games. I'll  never forget how jealous he'd get when another guy looked at me, or how he lost all chill when Kyle was drunk at that party. The way he insisted that I shouldn't destroy the ties to my family or my friends. Would never be forgotten.

Niall was the better half of me. The half of me that kept me strong, that held me at night, protected me from the world. Niall was everything I could ever ask for and more. I didn't need pictures or written words to remember that either. My heart would always keep these facts hidden and stowed away in the safety of my heart. A heart that used to be cold and so closed. A heart that only belonged to him.

"And Hayley, you have your own vows prepared," the priest spoke, interrupting my thoughts.

"Uhm, yeah," I stuttered as the blood rushed to my cheeks. Niall laughed and waited patiently for me to continue, "I'm going to keep this short otherwise we both will end up crying," I joked and the congregation laughed.

I took a deep breath and prepared myself, "My life was a mess and I felt as if I was going nowhere, but then on that March day, as I was bleeding from my side, my entire life route was destroyed and paved again in the blink of an eye.

"Niall, we are two people who were not suppsed to fall in love but for some reason, the heavens decided that the darkness needed to be disrupted. The dark of night needed to be ended and a new day needed to begin. The sunshine needed to shine, and I thank God, that my sunshine was you. I love you and I cannot wait to continue this life with you," Niall's eyes began to water and I let out a laugh to keep myself from crying. I was hoping I could get through this without the waterworks, but I knew better.

"Sorry," Niall laughed nervously, blinking rapidly and letting out a sigh to compose himself, "okay, I'm ready.

"Hayley," A shiver ran down my spine as he spoke my name. He grinned widely and then shook his head, "years ago I was living the dream. Living life in the fast lane. I had fame, money, and the best friends in the world. I felt like I had everything, but I never realized what I was truly missing until you came into my life. Your sassy, stubborn attitude came in a turned my entire world upside down. Left was right and right became left. My heart was finally complete and I had no idea that it had been anything other than that before.

"We have been through so much. The things we've seen have been ugly, but somehow you have made everything beautiful. I can't imagine having my world completely demolished and rebuilt by anyone else. Whether you believe me or not, you made the best first impression on me that anyone could ever imagine. And I am so deeply in love with you, I always will."

I squeezed Niall's hands in mine. If I could replay one moment for the rest of my life, that day is the one I'd pick. I could watch the way he smiled at me every second until the world ended. I could listen to him repeat those very words until my ears failed to work any longer.

I had loved before but nothing, no one, could ever compare to Niall. I was in love with my best friend and my best friend loved me.

...

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride!"

"Thank you God!" Niall laughed before cupping my cheek and pressing his lips to mine. I could feel my body being dipped and I could help but laugh at the moment. Finally everything was going right.

...

((A/N: Thank you for all your kind words and understanding. It really means a lot. I really hope you guys like this chapter.. if it seems short well... I'm sorry.

Also, when I started writing this series, I didn't expect it to actually be read lol so it kinda skipped in the first Firat Impression. And so after the prologueis written, I am going to go back and write the chapter where Hayley's father met the boys and actually go into detail instead of just having it as a flashback!

Okay, anyway thank you! I love you!  And if you have trouble finding any of my books just go to my profile.

Xxx ))