Chapter 29

-Niall's POV-

"Fucking answer me!" I yelled much louder than was necessary. Hayley crinkled her brow in confusion and pushed herself off of me.

"Do you want me to answer you or the damn phone first?" She hissed with the phone ringing in her hand.

I rolled my eyes. "Well I'd prefer that you don't answer him because I don't want you talking to him. Why is he even calling you?"

"Why do you fucking think! Probably for that damn offer."

"Oh yeah, that damn offer that you're still fucking considering!" I groaned and removed myself from the couch and pulled my discarded tee shirt over my head.

"Fuck off." She mumbled under her breath.

I knew I wasn't supposed to hear it but I wasn't just going to let that one slide. "Excuse me?"

Hayley's scowl lowered even further than I thought possible as she made her point and tapped the answer button on the final ring. With her eyes never leaving mine, she pressed the phone to her ear. "What?"

I couldn't lie, I was glad she was being a total bitch to him too. If she would have been all polite and shit, I probably would have lost it.

"My decision has not been made." She said slowly into the speaker as I turned my back to her.

"Find some other whore to fuck!" I shouted loud enough for Chris to hear and slammed the hotel bedroom door shut.

Jesus Christ. I could not catch a fucking break. This shit is getting completely out of hand. First of all, Chris shouldn't have such audacity to even made such a pathetic offer. He was playing with her head and emotions. Fucking prick. Secondly, Hayley should not be considering this. If she loved me, even the slightest bit, she would not be putting so much time and effort into this fucked up scam.

I had turned down many offers. Many. I  didn't tell her about any of the girls that came up to me and offered some fun for the night. Why? Because I knew she'd get pissed and honestly, because I had no desire to do anything with anyone but Hayley.

And if her words were true, she didn't want to do anything with him either. Yet, she was still considering this bullshit?

 The whole process just didn't make much sense to me.

-Hayley's POV-

"Why did you call?" I snapped after Niall slammed the door shut, causing the whole hotel room to rattle. I was really hoping for an intimate night with my boyfriend. It had been two days now and surly he'd be heading back next week. There was no time to waste, yet here I was, conversing with Chris while Niall is probably destroying the other room.

"I wanted to know if you were thinking about my offer." Chris said coolly. I really wish he'd delete my number and transfer schools; that or bury himself in a hole and never come back out into the sunlight.

"You said my offer stood as long as it needed too." I reminded him with my anger showing through my voice. It was clear and impossible to miss.

I could imagine that sickening smirk that was plastered on his face. I could hear it in his damn voice. "Well, about that. I was thinking about that and I've decided that I can't wait forever."

"Are you shitting me?" I gaped. How hard would it be for me to kill myself by running into this wall, or jumping out the window?

"Yeah. I'm not." He sneered and I just wanted to punch him. I wanted to hunt that fucker down and break his nose. Now I understand why Niall hated him so much. Now I understood.