Chapter 50

((Ignore the typos this is from my phone enjoy!))

-Niall's POV-

I didn't remember the drive. I didnt remember the roads I took. I couldnt fathom how I got to that ridiculous night club safely because I dont remember anything that happened after I left Hayley's dorm.

I was hurt and I was angry. Nothing made sense anymore. If I was in a normal mind ser I would have been able to control myself and wait until she came to explain herself to me. But I was not in the normal mind set.

I pushed past the crowds of people to the bouncer. I shoved past him but he was much bigger than I was. Much to my annoyance,  he grabbed my collar and placed me in front of him.

"Niall fucking Horan." I growled impatiently.

The bouncer laughed and shook his head. "Whatever I dont give a shit."

I rolled my eyes and walked into the dimly lit building. There were black lights lining the walls along with a variety of different colors. The bass pulsed through my body, almost making me forget my worries. But I was quickly reminded when I saw a crowd of mixed genders grinding against each other.

I swallowed the bile rising in my throat and pushed myself further into the hot stuffy room. Sweat filled the air. So think it was nearly suffocating.

"Niall!" I could barely hear my name being called over the loud volume. I turned to see Liam and Zayn smiling widely at me with a drink in each of their hands.

"How are you drinking?" I asked Liam who was only twenty like me.

A smirk spread across his face and he nodded his head forward in the direction of the bar. I turned my head to see a long legged girl with light brown loose curls framming her narrow face.

Barbara.

She seemed to notice my gaze and a large smile broke across her face. She waved her hand, gesturing for me to come closer. I knew I shouldn't but I needed something strong. Something cold.

"Make sure you give him whatever he wants," Barbara instructed the bartender slipping him a few bills that I could quite make out. She then turned her attention back to me. "Order away."

I ordered a glass of scotch and down it before ordering three more. My head was light but the ach in my chest was still there.

Hayley was still there.

"You dont look too hot Horan," Barbara said over the bass. "Where's that girl of yours?"

"At some prick's house." I growled angrily and gestured for another drink. The bartender glanced at me but looked away when I glared at me.

"Oh, im sorry.." She said quietly. Hey head tilted to the side like Hayley used to do when she was waiting for me to tell her what was on my mind. For a moment her narrow face filled out and look identical to Hayley's. But with a shake of my head, it was gone again.

"Just fucking sucks," i cursed and tilted my head back to get the remainder of the alcohol in the glass. "I need more!" I shouted slamming the glass filled with ice cubes down in the hard wood bar.

"You're going through those pretty fast.." Barbara noted.

"No shit," I huffed. I looked over her head and saw a corner of the bar blocked off by thick black curtains. "What's that?" I asked pointing to the heavy materials.

"That's your VIP section."

VIP? Like my own personal space?

"Who's all allowed back there?"