Chekov

I hope your enjoying the imagines. Requests are open. Enjoy!

_____________________________________________________

I was heading to Pavel's quarters to tell him how I feel about him. I've had a crush on him for a while now and I just can't hide it anymore, hopefully he feels the same way I do but I won't know till I try...

I exit the turbo lift and as I turn the corner I feel my heart break, their was Pavel, his lips locked on a girl as they enter her quarters...I turn around and run straight to my brother, Bones. As I enter medbay, tears are streaming down my face. I look around for Bones and as soon as I see him I run to him and hug him. He turns round and when he notices the tears he hugs back.

"(Y/N), what's wrong???Are you injured???Please say something."

"I was too late...h...he's found s...someone else..."

"Who's found someone else???(Y/N) what are you talking about???"

"P...Pavel"

After that Bones says nothing, he pulls away from the hug and grabs my hand. He takes me back to my quarters and we both sit on my bed, he returns to hugging me once more and I try to settle down, eventually I start to drift off to sleep, Bones lays me on my bed and leaves me to sleep.

As I sleep, Bones pulls out his communicator and calls Chekov...

"Mr Chekov, report to medbay immediately."

Chekov eventually arrives in the medbay, a nurse directs him to Bone's office, he shuts the door behind him and sits down.

"Mr Chekov I am very protective of my little sister, I don't like seeing people hurt her."

Chekov had been my friend for years, he already knew your brother was very protective over you, he wasn't quite sure why Bones was telling him this but he didn't question it.

"Today my baby sister came running up to me in tears."

"Vhat???Iz she ok???Vas she injured???"

Chekov was starting to get fearful as to what had happened to you, he really cared for you and liked you as more than just a friend...he just hadn't told you cause he was scared you would reject him and he'd lose one of his best friends.

"Your the reason she's upset kid, she saw you with a girl. You broke my her heart and now your gonna fix it!!!"

"Oh no...she must haff seen me vith Hailey, nothing happened zir, I realised vhat a mistake I vas making...I really like (Y/N), I explained that to Hailey and she kicked me out...I haff to fix zis..."

With that he ran straight to your quarters...he had to fix this, he couldn't handle knowing you were so upset...he needed to fix the mess he'd caused.

____________________________________________________________

I may do a part 2 for this one, not sure yet. I hope you liked it though.

Requests Open

~Clo X