Chekov

Here's another imagine.

This one was requested by @JessicaHarris924 :Could you do one on Chekov where he walks in on the reader changing and becomes embarrassesd while saying how beautiful the reader is, in his native language which reader understands.

so here it is, Requests are open. Enjoy!!!

________________________________________________

You had just got a call from Jim telling you to get to the bridge, Uhura wasn't feeling well today so you were being called to your shift early...so much for sleeping in today. You'd been given 30 minutes to get ready since you still hadn't gotten out of bed so you started by having a shower. Once out of the shower you dried yourself off and put on your underwear before dealing with your hair...once you had finished your hair, you looked at your clock, you only had 5 minutes left. You ran over to your wardrobe and pulled out one of your red dresses and your boots. As you shut your wardrobe door you noticed Chekov standing in your doorway, his eyes fixed on your body...

"Oh my...uh (Y/N)...ze keptin zent me to get you...ze door vas open...воах, она так красива..."
(...woah, she's so beautiful...)

Did he just say I was beautiful??? Aww...he's so sweet. It didn't really bother you that Pavel was staring at your body...you'd always had a crush on him and to know that he appeared to like you back made your heart skip a beat. You glanced at the clock again, you were 5 minutes late for your shift...you grabbed your dress and slipped it on, you turn to see a very embarrassed Pavel mutter how much he liked you in Russian...he obviously had forgotten that you could understand him.

"We better head to the bridge...don't want to keep the captain waiting..."

"No ve don't...Как я должен работать с ней, когда все, что я могу думать о том, как велико..."
(how am i supposed to work with her when all i can think about is how gorgeous she is...)

"Я уверен, вы что-нибудь придумаем возлюбленную"
(I'm sure you'll figure something out sweetheart)

"Vait...you zpeak russian???"

"Yep..."

"Vell...ziz iz embarrazzing..."

"Hey...don't be embarrassed about what you said...I liked it..."

"You did???"

"Yeah...you know, I've had a crush on you for a while now...and hearing what you said just made me want you even more..."

"I low enough you (Y/N)..."

"I love you too...I don't think the captain would mind us being a little bit late to work...do you???"

"I don't zink he vould mind...vhat did you hard in mind???"

"Oh, I think you know..."

😉😉😉

_______________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed it.

Requests Open.

~Clo X