Khan

Here's another imagine.

This one was requested by @PurpleTrekkie :Hi! I love your writing. Maybe you can do one where the reader is a small child but locked away in a cell for experimenting and is found by Khan in the Enterprise?

so here it is, Requests are open. Enjoy!!!

__________________________________________

I don't know where I am, I just want my mummy and daddy. We were at home and then angry men stormed in, they forced daddy to the ground while one dragged my mummy away, I was carried away by a man with pointy ears...I cried the further away he took me because I wanted my mummy but I don't know where she is. The pointy eared man locked me in a room, and they don't let me out unless they want to use the needles on me, it hurts really bad but I can't stop them, they hold me down so I can't move...I scream but they ignore me, they put me back in my room and leave me their till next time.

Every so often my room shakes and I'm thrown about, it's in these moments I cry the most because I need my mummy and daddy to cuddle me and tell me it's alright but I don't think they're coming for me...i don't even think they know I'm alive. The room is shaking again but this time something didn't seem right...before I knew it, my door was opened but it wasn't the pointy eared man, this time it was a different man. He looked at me with a look of confusion.

"What are you doing here???"

"I don't know...have you seen my mummy and daddy??? I can't find them..."

"Who brought you here???"

"The pointy eared man did..."

"Come with me, I'll help you find your parents..."

He held his hand out to me and I took it, he was gonna help me find my family again.

"Okay"

"What's your name???"

"I'm (Y/N), who are you???"

"My name is Khan"

"Khan, I wanna go home"

"No wonder, this place can't have treated you well, but don't worry...I'm here for you, I'll help you find your family but until then, I won't let anyone hurt you ever again"

"Thank you Khan"

__________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed it.

Requests Open.

~Clo X