Bones

Here's another imagine. Requests are open. Enjoy!!!

________________________________________________

Recently a virus has been going around the enterprise, it appears to be similar to a common cold but lasts for around 3 month. So far the majority of the crew had gotten the virus but luckily had quickly recovered. You hadn't gotten the virus...yet...but you knew it was inevitable for you to catch it. You always got sick, it was really annoying to not be able to do this but one benefit however, is that when you do get sick, a rather handsome doctor known as Bones takes care of you. Since the first time you stepped into the Medbay, you'd been in love with the southern doctor. He was perfect, every time he spoke to you in his glorious accent or called you darling...your heart skipped a beat, he was your world.   

You had just gotten a call to tell you to go for tests in the Medbay, you looked in the mirror to see how you looked...you wanted to impress Bones. You applied some subtle make-up and tidied your hair before heading for your tests. Once you reached the Medbay a nurse told you to head to Bones office. You knocked before entering and found Leo sitting at his desk reading through some paper work.

"Ahh (Y/N), come in, take a seat...now I'm just gonna run a few tests and see if you have this virus, if not, I'll give you a hypo to prevent you from getting it."

"Ok"

Bones took a blood sample and placed you blood in a machine before scanning you with a tricord. Bones checked the blood results before giving you the verdict.

"Well Darlin', it looks like you're one of the lucky ones...I'll just give you your hypo...and your free to go"

"Aww..."

"Why are you disappointed by that??? You're not sick...shouldn't that be a good thing???"

"Well, yeah, it is but...the thing is...if I was sick, I could of spent more time with...with you"

"You don't have to be sick to spend time with me you know...I'd happily spend time with you Darlin'"

"You would???"

"Yeah...your smart, pretty, and healthy...what more could a guy ask for??? But I suppose, we could run a few more tests...just to be sure..."

"What kind of tests???"

"Why don't you lock the door and find out"

"Okay"

😉😉😉

_____________________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed it.

Requests Open.

~Clo X