Kirk

Here's another imagine.

This one was requested by @JessicaHarris924 :Could you do a imagine on the reader not knowing when someone's flirting with her, but is constantly being hit on by Kirk.

so here it is, Requests are open. Enjoy!!!

_________________________________________________

This was my second week on board the enterprise and so far, I loved it. Everyone was so nice and helpful, I have made quite a few new friends including my best friend Uhura and the Captain of the ship, Jim Kirk. When I first stepped onto the ship I was worried that everyone wouldn't accept me especially since I was joining the crew, 2 years into their 5 year mission, i felt like I would be intruding into there family but Jim welcomed me and made me feel at home. He sits with me for lunch since my lunch break isn't scheduled with any of my other friends, he's really fun to hang out with. He walks me to my station and carries my paperwork for me he watches movies with me and makes me dinner, he really is a great friend.

I was bringing some files to the bridge to look over, I stepped out of the turbo lift and headed over to my station behind Uhura. When I walked past Jim he smiled and said hi, I said hi back and then sat in my seat, I then realised that Kirk had followed me to my station.

"(Y/N)???"

"Yeah???"

"Are you free tonight???"

"No, me and Uhura are going to be going over s transmission we received this morning...why???"

"Oh no reason...I just wanted to know if you want to watch a movie with me that's all"

Uhura had been listening in and jumped into the conversation.

"She'd love to..."

"But I thought we were..."

"I can do that...you watch a movie with Jim"

"Well...it looks like I am free"

"Great...meet in my room after your shift???"

"Ok...see you then"

Jim walked into the turbo lift and left, you then turned to Uhura in confusion.

"How come you don want me to help with the transmission???"

"Oh come on...did you not see what he was doing???"

"He asked me to watch a movie with him...that's all"

"Are you serious..."

"Am I missing something???"

"How are you not seeing it...he's flirting with you, he really likes you"

"What, Jim?!...he's my friend, that's all"

"Oh my dear (Y/N), you have so much to learn...ever noticed how your lunch break was scheduled exactly with the captains and nobody else's???"

"That's just how the time worked out...isn't it???"

"He scheduled it so he could spend more time with you...ever wondered why he makes you dinner, watches movies with you???...he wants to impress you, he wants to go out with you"

"No he doesn't...If he did, I think I would of noticed him flirting with me"

"(Y/N), you haven't even noticed Jim, the King of flirting, flirt with you"

"No, Jim doesn't like me...he would of told me"

"He doesn't know how to, you friend-zoned him and he's trying desperately for you to notice him"

"What should I do???"

"Well, how do you feel about Jim???"

You thought about it, Jim was a very handsome man, you couldn't deny that...his eyes were gorgeous and his hair looked incredible and his lips were...okay, maybe you did like Jim a bit more than you thought.

"Well...I...I suppose...he's cute"

You could feel a blush creep on to your cheeks and a devilish smile appear on Uhura's face, she then grabbed your hand and rushed you into the turbo lift and towards your quarters. When she dragged you into your quarters she sat you down and got you ready for watching a movie. She did your hair and make up and picked out a cute outfit for you to wear and soon you were on your way to the captains quarters to watch the film.
You knocked on the door and waited, Jim appeared at the door and you noticed the smile appear on his face as soon as he saw you...maybe Uhura was right.

"(Y/N)!!! You made it...please come in...you look incredible you the way"

"Thanks Jim *how had you not noticed the flirting before???*...so what are we watching???"

"Well I thought instead of a movie maybe you'd want to watch that old tv series you like...dr who"

"Sounds great"

"I knew you'd like that"

The two of you sat on the couch and started on the first episode...about half way through the third episode you noticed Jim putting his arm around you...this is what usually happened and normally you wouldn't take any notice but after what Uhura said, you felt a blush appear on your face about how close Jim was to you.

You stopped watching dr who after episode 8, you and Jim both stood up from the couch but in your tired state you had stood up so that you were now pressed up against each other, neither of you moved, you just looked in to each other's eye. The next thing you knew you were kissing...you were glad you had Uhura to help you with your love life, otherwise this moment wouldn't be possible.

_______________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed it.

Requests Open.

~Clo X