Bones

Here's another imagine. Requests are open. Enjoy!!!

_______________________________________________

We had a week of shore leave so me and Leo decided that we would visit my parents. Leo seemed really excited about meeting them, I on the other hand was scared of what might happen. I have taken other boyfriends to meet my parents and the meetings have gone well but they were all my age, leo wasn't my age, in fact he was closer in age to my parents than he was to me. Hopefully they would all get along.

We stepped off the transporter and I looked around, I spotted my mum and dad at the back of the crowd. I grabbed Leo's hand and dragged him with me. When we managed to escape the crowds I ran up to my parents and hugged them tightly, I hadnt seen them in so long.

"(Y/N)...your here...We've missed you so much"

"I've missed you guys too"

You stopped hugging your mum and dad and took Bones hand, you pulled him towards your parents so you could introduce them.

"Mum, Dad...this is Leonard...Leo, this is my mum and dad"

Your mum instantly pulled leo into a hug, you couldn't help but smile at how much they were getting along, you then noticed your dad was being a bit quite. He was staring at leo and you knew, if looks could kill...

"Leonard it's so good to finally meet you, (Y/N)'s told us so much about you"

"All good i hope..."

Leo then held his hand out for your dad.

"Mr (Y/L/N), its so good to finally meet you"

Your dad was hesitant but eventually shook Leo's hand.

"I'm afraid i do not feel the same about meeting you"

"Dad!!!"

"I'm just being honest (Y/N), look at him...he's looks twice your age, im sorry but i must let you know that if had known how old he was, i would have never let you continue this relationship"

"Mr (Y/L/N)..."

"No, you stay out of this"

"Dad stop it!!! I love Leo, i do not need your approval to have a relationship with someone...if you dont like who i go out with then thats your problem, not mine..."

There was an awkward silence between the four of you. You avoided looking your dad in the eye, you were so angry with him.

"So...how about we go home and have something to eat, you must be starving after the long journey"

"Actually mum, beaming only takes a few seconds"

"Oh, i dont understand all this technical stuff...what happened to a simple plane or car...now its all beaming and what not...but you still need some food in you, space food isn't as good as a home cooked meal"

"Couldn't agree with you more Mrs (Y/L/N)"

The four of you started to walk to your parents car. As you walked, you held Leo's hand, much to the annoyance of your dad.

*time skip brought to you by Space...the final frontier...*

You reached your childhood home...it was just like you remembered it. You all got out the car and headed inside, nothing had changed, all the ornaments were in the same place, you felt as if the house was stuck in a time loop but you didn't care...it felt like home that was all that mattered.

"Well I'll go put some lunch on..."

"I'll help you Mrs (Y/L/N)..."

"Oh you don't have to Leonard..."