Kirk

Here's another imagine. Requests are open. Enjoy!!!

(P.S. Thank you so much for over 49k reads on this book, it means a lot to me ❤️❤️❤️)

______________________________________

"(Y/N), can you come down stairs sweetheart"

"Coming mum"

You made your way down the stairs into the living room where you found your mum and dad sitting down on the couch, you sat in the chair opposite them and instantly you felt on edge, they appeared to be nervous or worried about something, that was never good.

"(Y/N)...your dad's been given a promotion at work..."

"That's cool, well done dad"

"It's in Australia..."

"WHAT?!"

"Listen sweetheart, we know how much you love it here but this promotion is a great opportunity for all of us..."

"I can't leave...what about all my friends, my school, Jim..."

"You'll make new friends and there's plenty more fish in the sea (Y/N), your only 17 after all..."

"But I love Jim...he makes me happy...there's no one like him"

"Now your being mellow dramatic"

"I am not...my life is here...I'm not leaving"

"I think you'll find you are young lady...now get up stairs right now and pack...we leave tomorrow morning"

"Tomorrow?! Why am I just being told this now???'

"We didn't want to make it a big deal darling"

"Too late, it's a big deal...your dreaming if you think I'm going any where"

You stormed upstairs to your room and fell onto your bed in tears. How could they do this to you, you had a life here, you had incredible friends and a boyfriend who loved you more than you knew...you couldn't just abandon them. You grabbed your phone off your nightstand and text Jim the horrible news, he text back saying he'd be right over. Not long after, you heard a tapping on your window,you opened it and let Jim in and as soon as he was inside, you hugged him tightly.

"I don't want to lose you..."

"I know babe, and I don't want to lose you either..."

"Well then, what do we do???"

"We run away...just you and me...then we will never be apart"

"Run away?! Jim I don't know...where would we go...how would we live...we're just teenagers..."

"We can live with my friend Bones...he lives down south...he won't mind if we stay with him for a bit..."

"I dunno Jim, it seems kind of drastic"

"But won't it be worth it, if we can be together"

"Well, when you put it that way...let's do it"

"Really?!"

"Really...I love you Jim..."

"I love you too (Y/N)"

______________________________________

Hope you enjoyed it.

Requests Open.

~Clo X