Chekov

Here's another imagine. Requests are open. Enjoy!!!

_______________________________________________

You woke up to the sound of your baby crying, you got up and walked over to her crib and picked her up.

"Aww baby girl, what's up"

As soon as you picked her up but she continued to cry, you checked her nappy, it was still clean. You tried to feed her but she wasn't hungry, she continued to cry which woke up your husband Pavel. He looked over to you stressing out over what was wrong with little Eva, he got up and walked over to you, he took Eva off you and tried to settle her down. Usually Eva would calm down when Pavel held her, she was a daddy's girl for sure, but this time she just cried. Both you and Pavel were concerned about what was wrong with her so you both quickly pulled on your uniforms and took Eva to the Medbay. When you entered the Medbay, Pavel lay Eva down on one of the beds while you ran to get Bones, you found him in his office.

"I thought I told you all not to... Oh (Y/N), it's you, what do you need???"

"Bones you gotta come quick...it's Eva, she won't stop crying and I dunno what to do..."

By this point you'd now broken down into a fit of tears.

"Woah woah, calm down...where's Eva???"

You pointed over to were Pavel and Eva were, Bones then ran over to the two with you closely behind. Bones scanned Eva to see what was wrong.

"It appears that Eva has got a virus...nothing to serious but I'll need to give her a hypo to help her get better"

Bones went to get the hypo ready meanwhile you continued to cry, she was just a few months old, you hated seeing her get hypos, you knew how much they could sting and you hated knowing that you were putting your baby girl through so much pain. Pavel could see how scared you were, he was scared to but decided to be strong for you, he pulled you into a hug and kissed the top of your head, he glanced down at him daughter who was still crying on the bed, he just wanted her to get better.

Bones returned with the hypo, you and Pavel stopped hugging and you held Eva's hand while Pavel stroked her head. Bones injected her with the hypo and her cry got louder, you instantly picked her up and hugged her, you rocked her back and forth while rubbing her back, Bones handed Pavel a form to sign, he signed it and returned it to Bones. Bones went back to his office while Pavel approached you. Eva had calmed down and started to fall asleep in your arms, Pavel wrapped an arm around you before you all walked back your quarter. You later your sleeping baby back into her crib and watched her a moment before climbing back into bed, you cuddled into Pavel and just laid there wide awake.

"I'm glad she's gonna be okay...Pavel, I don't know what I'd do if she wasn't gonna be okay..."

"Don't worry (Y/N), she'z a strong girl like her mum..."

"I just can't bare to see her in pain..."

"Neizer can I...(Y/N)???"

"Yeah???"

"Zank you for giving me Eva...I love you both so much"

"We love you too Pavel"

You kissed Pavel before you both started to fall asleep. Eva was the best think to ever happen to you and Pavel, she completed you both. You couldn't remember what life was like before she was born all you knew was that life with her was perfect.

____________________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed it.

Requests Open.

~Clo X