Bones

Here's another imagine. Requests Open. Enjoy!!!

_______________________________________________

If someone had told you that within a year of meeting each other you and Bones would be married, you'd have called them crazy...if they had told you that a few weeks after getting married, you would have a baby, you would have slapped them, but that was how your life had turned out.

You had always know that you and Leo had a special connection but you thought that was probably because you both shared a dislike with the danger of space. The moment you realised maybe the connection was stronger than you thought was when one of your patients died as you treated them...the image of a lifeless body was burnt into your brain and you were struggling, so, Leo decided to take you for a drink. It got to the point that you and Leo were both drunk and in that state, one thing lead to another and...😉😉😉. Anyway, the morning after that you had woken up and found bones sound asleep beside you, you knew you wanted to be with him, he just looked so peaceful and being in that bed beside him just felt so...right.

When Leo woke up, you knew he felt the same because he asked you to be his girlfriend and you accepted. Within a few months, you found yourself on a beach on earth, watching the sunset on a wonderful day. You had turned to hug Leo but you found him on one knee instead, he proposed to you just before the sun light disappeared completely, and once again, you accepted. It may have seemed quite fast to get engaged but it felt right and Bones made you happy so no-one else opinion mattered to you, also, being on the enterprise can be dangerous, you never know what's going to happen...if someone's gonna get hurt, or die...when it came to working for the federation, getting engaged made a lot of sense because life's to short.

The wedding was incredible, it was held on he Enterprise with the crew and some close family. The Captain had agreed to preform the ceremony and so you and Bones were now a married couple, however, what you didn't know was that the night of the wedding was also the night you became pregnant with little Hamish.

It was weird because you didn't realise how incomplete your life had been till the moment you held your baby boy in your arms...suddenly life became so much more clearer. You and Leo grew closer as your family expanded and life couldn't have been better. It's just so intriguing how life doesn't always go the way you planned...it turns out so much better.

_______________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed it.

Requests are open.

~Clo X