Bones

Here's another imagine. Requests are open. Enjoy!!!

_____________________________________________

You were part of a landing team on a class m planet. You were studying the plant life when you heard a snarl, you look up to see a beast running towards you with its teeth on display, you noticed bones was standing just ahead of you, you screamed for him to move but he wasn't listening, you tried to run to him, to push him out of the was but you couldn't move, just as the beast had almost reached bones, he stood up and turned towards you.

"I love you (Y/N)"

You continued to shout for him to run but it was like he didn't know you were talking, he couldn't hear you, before you knew it the beast had reached bones, you watched in horror as the beast pounced towards him...

You jolted awake, you were sweating and shaking, it was just a dream...that's all you could tell your self, it wasn't real. You looked to your side to see emptiness. Bones had to work late and so you were alone with no one to comfort you. You decided that you couldn't handle not having Leo beside you so you got out of bed and ran to the medbay. You didn't care that you were still in your pyjamas, you needed to be certain that bones was safe.

When you burst through the door, the nurses and patients turned to stare at you, you scanned the room but couldn't see bones so you ran to his office. You swung the door open and found Leo filling in paperwork at his desk. He looked up at you confused, he went to speak but you ran and hugged him before he could say anything.

"(Y/N)??? Are you okay Darlin'???"

"I had a nightmare that you were killed...I woke up and you weren't there so I came to see if you were okay"

"I'm fine...and I'm not going anywhere anytime soon, I promise"

Leo pulled you're sit of his lap, he hugged you tightly and gently rubbed your back to calm you down. You both sat like this for a while, it was nice to just to have him there, he made you feel safe.

"My shift is just about to finish, how about we go and get some sleep okay???"

"Okay"

You both stood up, you link your arm in bones and walked back to your shared quarter, you both lay down and you cuddle into bones. He wrapped his arms protectively around you.

"I love you (Y/N)"

"I love you too"

You both drifted into sleep, Leo was fine and nothing was gonna happen to him. He was always gonna be there for you and nothing was ever gonna change that.

_____________________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed it.

Requests Open.

~Clo X