Chekov

Here's another imagine.

This one was requested by @cynthianad :If I may ask a request, can you do a reader that had a crush on Sulu then knowing he is not into girl then somehow ended up with Chekov? Thank you. Btw, I agree you are THE best imagine ST I ever read.

so here it is, Requests are open. Enjoy!!!

(P.S. Thank you so much for over 54k reads on this book ❤️❤️❤️)

___________________________________________

I wish I could disappear and avoid everyone, I'd managed to completely embarrass myself and now Sulu was probably going to think I was an idiot, and honestly, I don't blame him.

Basically ever since I arrived on the enterprise I'd had a crush on Sulu, he was just so handsome and brave, he was just so perfect. I'd kept my crush to myself because I didn't want to make a fool of myself if Sulu didn't like me back but during our 5 year mission, we were going to Yorktown and I decided that I'd tell Sulu how I felt in the hope that while we were at Yorktown, maybe we could get to know each other and spend time together.

"Hey Sulu..."

"Hi (Y/N), you excited for some time off???"

"I can't wait, what about you??? Got anything fun planned???"

"I'm excited, it's been so long since I've seen my little girl, I can't wait to get a cuddle from her"

"I didn't realise you had a daughter..."

"Don't worry, I didn't exactly tell anyone...but you can meet her if you want, my husband should be with her at the entrance to Yorktown"

"Husband???"

"Yeah"

"Oh...uhh, I just realised I need to get a report finished...I'm gonna have to go but I'll see you later"

"Okay...see you later (Y/N), good luck with the report"

Of course my crush was married with a family, just my luck. I had been walking toward my quarters feeling stupid when I bumped into my best friend, Chekov.

"Oh...hi Pavel"

"Vhatz got you zo down???"

"The guy of my dreams is happily married and I'm going to be alone forever..."

"You vont be alone forewer...you've got me at leazt"

"I suppose...so what you going to do in Yorktown???"

"Vell I vas on my vay to azk a beautiful girl to go on a date vith me..."

"Oh okay...well I'll leave you to it"

"Let me vinish...(Y/N), I vas vondering if you could like to go on a date vith me"

"This isn't a pity date is it???"

"Nope, I'm being zerious"

"Well then, I'd love to go on a date with you Pavel"

Okay, so maybe today wasn't all bad.

___________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed it.

Requests Open.

~Clo X