Karaoke Night!

Yes, I realize I just did an imagine that has to do with karaoke, but this one is gonna have everyone in it, kind of like the Halloween imagine.

You plug the karaoke machine into the wall and make sure it's up and running. Guests will start arriving any minute. All the people that came to your Halloween party are coming to this karaoke night as well. (Except for Balthazar, Crowley, Garth, and Bobby, who are all busy with something or other.)

Only for you would all these humans, Angels, a monster and a demon gather in the same place without trying to killing each other.

"Alright, time for some karaoke!" You smile and bounce around. "Any suggestions?"

Gabriel raises his arm and stand on his tip-toes.

"Heat of the Moment!"

Sam shakes his head.

"No, please no."

He groans as the song starts up.

"Here we go!"

I never meant to be so bad to you
One thing I promised I would never do
One look from you and I would fall from grace
And that would wipe the smile right from my face

Gabriel sings along with you. You both sound pretty horrible, but soon, Charlie joins in with a grin.

Do you remember when we used to dance
An incident arose from circumstance
One thing led to another we were young
And we would scream together songs unsung

Finally, everyone except Sam joins in for the chorus.

It's the heat of the moment
Telling you what my heart meant
The heat of the moment
Shone in your eyes

Laughter escapes your lips and you stop the song, to the delight of Sam.

"Okay, okay, I'm not gonna do that to my Sammy. Next song!"

You sing a few more songs and then let someone else take the floor. Dean stands up and sings a horrible rendition of Bohemian Rhapsody, with everyone else joining in. When he starts singing about how he doesn't wanna die, everyone sobers a little bit. But soon, everyone gets back to bouncing up and down and singing happily. Dean also does Eye of the Tiger by Survivor and everyone sings along with that too.

Sam stumbles through some kind of rap song he hasn't even heard before. For some odd reason, Gabriel starts singing a Christmas song.

Oh ho, the mistletoe
Right where you can see
Somebody waits for you
Kiss her once for me

With that he gives you a flirtatious wink and looking up, you see a mistletoe, even though it still isn't Christmas.

You get the microphone back from Gabe, but not before he pecks you on the cheek, which of course makes Dean pretty angry.

You sing Carry On by Fun and nobody sings along. They just listen to the sound of your voice circulating through the room.

If you're lost and alone, or you're sinking like a stone
Carry on,
May your path be the sound of your feet upon the ground and
Carry on,

Oh, my head is on fire
But my legs are fine, after all they are mine

By the end of the song, you are out of breath, but you continue with the next song, which is Holding Onto You by Twenty Øne Piløts.

You consider singing more TØP songs, like Truce, Goner, and Ode to Sleep, but you could sing TØP songs for hours,  and you decide not to subject them to that.

You go on to sing some fun songs, like Shake it Off by Taylor Swift. (Dean sings along under his breath, trying to be all quiet about it but that plan is ruined when you point at him and everyone turns to see him jamming out.)

You start singing Sweet Caroline, which is one of your favorite songs to just sing really loudly.

Hands, touching hands, reaching out,
Touching me, touching youuuu,
Sweet Caroline,

Everyone belts out the lyrics with you.

Lastly, you start singing Livin on a Prayer by Bon Jovi. Everyone sobers up for that but they still sing the lyrics with you.

We gotta hold onto what we've got
It doesn't make a difference if we make it or not
We got each other, and that a lot
For love, we'll give it a shot

Oh, we're halfway there
Oh, Livin on a prayer
Take my hand, we'll make it I swear
Oh, Livin on a prayer

And you all finish out the last bit as a tear slips out of your eye.

Oh we gotta hold on
Ready or not
You live for the fight when it's all that you got

Oh, we're halfway there
Oh, Livin on a prayer
Take my hand, and we'll make it I swear
Oh, Livin on a prayer

As the song fades out, you unplug the machine and set down the mic. You hug Gabriel, then Cas, Kevin, Charlie, Sam, and Dean.

"Love you guys."