Preferences (Insecurities)

Based off of my own insecurities because I have so fucking many :,)

Dean:
Your laugh. He insists that there's nothing wrong with it, but you hate it. Because of this, you avoid laughter. However, he always tries his best to make you laugh because he thinks it's beautiful.

Sam:
Your tummy. You're always standing in front of the mirror, pinching at it or trying to suck it in. On most occasions, Sam will walk in and when he sees you, he'll wrap you in a tight hug and tell you how beautiful you are.

Cas:
Your personality. You always felt like you were annoying everyone. Because of this, you usually remained quiet in most every situation and tried to be invisible. However, Cas always insisted your personality was amazing, and that everyone's personality was unique and different.

Crowley:
Your style. As the queen of hell, you felt that you were supposed to dress a certain way and live up to standards. However, it was more comfortable just to where the things you had always loved to wear, like t-shirts and sweats or flannels since they reminded you of home. However, he always told you if you felt comfortable wearing it, he was comfortable with you wearing it, too.

Gabriel:
Stretch marks. They were like scars, only scars were badass looking souvenirs of fights you had won while you thought of your stretch marks as unsightly. However, he would always tell you how beautiful you are as you lay in bed at night and he messed with strands of your hair.

Kevin:
Your shyness. You saw it as a weakness, and it kind of was, especially with your line of work. Despite this, he always told you that it was perfectly acceptable to be shy and he would have you list off all the things you like about yourself, and then he would tell you all the things he liked about you.

Luci:
Your emotions. You were always an emotional person and with more time spent with him, you felt like you weren't quite as insecure about it.

Chuck:
Your awkwardness. However, with him, it wasn't much of a problem considering he was a bit awkward himself.