Preferences (First Kiss)

Dean:
Your first kiss was soft and gentle as Dean wanted to be careful with you. Kisses after that, well... Let's just say they weren't so gentle ;))))))))))))

Sam:
As with most kisses afterward, it was gentle, and even though it was soft, you could feel passion behind it.

Cas:
Your first kiss was a little shaky. Neither of you were very experienced, and you weren't quite sure what to do. However, both of you got the hang of it soon enough.

Crowley:
Your first kiss was soft and gentle and super amazing and nice ❤️❤️❤️

Just fucking kidding what the fuck did you think your first kiss with Crowley would be like? Jfc. It was rough and and hot and fucking great.

Gabriel:
At first, he was a little hesitant, but after insisting you were fine, things got a little rougher ;))))))))))))

Kevin:
Your first kiss was all soft lips and shaky bodies, nervous breathing and inexperienced hands trailing each other as you deepened the kiss.

Lucifer:
God damn, he's kinky as fuck and don't even tell me otherwise. I think you can probably imagine what kissing him would be like ;)))))))))))))

Chuck:
Awkward at first, but after a few seconds, both of you gained control of your emotions and made the kiss something neither of you will be forgetting anytime soon. ;))))

Jfc I used lots of winky faces in this lol