Castiel x reader

Castiel's pov

                          I heard childish giggling as I looked at my daughter Delilah, her beautiful h/c hair is in a simple braid as always, her bright blue eyes are filled with joy, and happiness. Delilah carefully plucked some wild flowers one by one rather than taking a handful each, then, she ran over to me with the flowers. 

                          "Daddy! Daddy! Look!" Said Delilah, she held the flowers out for me. "I want you to give it to Mommy when she comes back," I softly smiled at the child. "Why don't you give it to her yourself?" I suggested, Delilah shook her head. "No, I want you! It'd be sweet for you if you did," said Delilah, we heard a car engine close by. "She's here!" Delilah squealed jumping up, and down in excitement. "Give it to Mommy," the car door opened, and Y/n stepped out. "What are you two doing?" Asked Y/n, she picked Delilah up, and gave her a kiss to her cheek, and gave me a kiss to the lips. "Daddy has something for you!" Said Delilah, I smiled, and handed her the flowers. "Aw, thank you, Cas," said Y/n, she gave me a hug, and Delilah giggled, and hugged us together. "My mommy, and daddy are together again!" Y/n, and I laughed together. 

                                           *time skip*

                          Y/n, and I watched Delilah pace back, and forth in worry, and panic. "Okay, enough with the pacing," said Y/n stopping Delilah. "But, Mom! This is my wedding day!" Delilah protested, it is very true, today is the day where Y/n, and I must let her go. "Sweetheart, you're going to be fine." Y/n assured, I stood, and gently brought Delilah into my arms. "Your mother's right, bumblebee, you'll be alright." Delilah smiled at her childhood nickname. "You're right." Said Delilah, the time got closer, and Delilah, and I walked down the aisle together. 

                            When the wedding was over, I knew I finally had let her go, I set her free. "She's not our baby girl anymore, Cas," said Y/n. "I know how much you're going to miss her," I didn't say anything as I watched Delilah laugh with her husband by her side. "I know letting go was going to be a challenge," I replied. "We both knew," Y/n rested her head on my shoulder. "I love you, Cas, even if we never got to get married ourselves, I still love you." I gave her a gentle kiss. "And I love you." I said 

I have no idea what I just wrote, and I forgot to mention Delilah is fully human since she was conceived when Cas was still human