Seriously?

"I can't believe this," Y/n grumbled, she, Dean, and some random guy are stuck in jail for starting a bar fight. "I blame you for this, Dean," Dean snorted. "Yeah right," Dean scoffed. "It's that asshole in the next cell's fault," now that guy snorted. "Hey, I was just tryin' to buy a lady a drink and you had to step in," he retorted. "That's because you tried to buy a drink for my fiancee!" Dean snapped, yes, Y/n is engaged to Dean and they've been trying to figure out a date to get married. "Oh? Your fiancee?" He mocked. "I don't see a ring on her finger," she sighs and pulls out a string with a ring attached. "I wear it around my neck so I don't lose it while working," she sighs tucking the ring back. "Now fuck off asshole and leave me and my woman alone." The guy snorted and muttered. 'Still going to try to get into her pants.' Dean's hand shot straight through the bars and grabbed the front of his collar. "Say that again and I'll cut your throat." 
                                                      The police moved Dean to a farther cell, leaving Y/n and the guy alone. "You better leave your stinky paws away from my woman, you hear!" Dean shouted. "I can do whatever the hell I want!" The guy shouted back, Y/n sighs and grabs the front of his collar, slamming his face right into the bars. "There, happy?" Dean sat there, dumbfounded. 
                                                        The police rushed in and Y/n explained he was drunk and knocked himself out by ramming into the bars hard. There were footsteps and Sam walked in. "Do you two seriously need to get yourselves into a bar fight?" Sam sighs, freeing Dean first then Y/n. "Some scum tried hitting on my girl." Dean grunted, he threw his arm protectively around her shoulders and they walked out.  
                                                          "Dean, when are we going to get married?" Y/n asked. "You asked nearly two years ago," Dean kissed her forehead. "I have no clue," he admitted. "Maybe when this shit blows over we can finally get ourselves an apple pie life." 

Pfft, crappy, shitty, stupid, short, yeah, a lot more words, but I'm too lazy to add them to the list.