YOU NEED WHAT?!

I took the vision test today during school and the doctor said I might need glasses soooooooo this is based on yesterday. 

                                                                                                                                                      "GLASSES?!?" Dean repeated. "Yeah," Y/n mumbled, she looked down at the floor as she held a pair of glasses. "HOW THE HELL ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO HUNT IF YOU HAVE GLASSES!?!" Sam grabbed Dean's arm. "Dude, stop," Sam scolded. "Y/n, honey. Hey, it's going to be okay? Don't cry, honey, okay?" She whipped her tears away while Sam pulled her into his arms. "Everything's going to be fine." 

                                                                                                                                                          Y/n stood in front of a mirror testing out her new glasses, she put it on then pulled it off. She can see perfectly fine, but reading was the problem, if she had her left eye open and the word is smaller than medium then she can't read it. She squinted at a book with her left eye open, the words were too small and became blurry. She sighs and tosses the book. "I hate life." She muttered. 

                                                                                                                                                           She walks out of her bedroom with her hands stuffed in her pockets. She heard footsteps. "Whatever you want, I don't want to hear it," she said. "Actually, Y/n. Why don't you let Cas take care of it(I need Cas right now, I don't want to wear glasses)?" Sam suggested. 

                                                                                                                                                              Cas was summoned and he took care of her poor eyesight. "YES! NO MORE GLASSES!!!!"

I'm sorry this is short. I'm trying to stay away from technology as much as I can. I heard my eyesight being blurry can be temporary so that's what I'm hoping for.