Lunatic

Pairing:Dean x reader
                                                    "You are such a lunatic," Y/n sighs at Dean. "Me?!" He repeats. "Yes, you!" Y/n snaps. "Look at where we are! We're stuck in the police station!" Yes, she and Dean were stuck in a police station. For what reason? Dean started another bar fight(by another, I mean the one shot called Seriously?). "Still think you're hot, sweetheart," a slurred voice said. "I seriously want to beat the crap out of him." Dean grumbled. "By all means, be my guest." Y/n sighs.
                                                         "By all means, please don't," a different voice rang out. "Dean, you really need to stop these fights," Sam sighs, walking in with the keys. "Hell no," Dean grumbled. "Nobody is going to hit on my girl. My wife in fact!" Dean growls. "Your wife is hot!" The guy slurred, Dean's hand shot out and grabbed the front of his collar. "Dean," Y/n warns, Dean slammed the guy's face onto the bars of the cell, knocking him out cold. "Fuck you, Dean Winchester." 
                                                            Sam let them out, Dean grabbed Y/n's hand and pulled her forward. When they reached outside, Dean pulled her close and kissed her hard. "Mine." He growled, she kissed his jawline gently. "Yours." She agreed. 

Requests. Please?