Winchesters x reader part 3!

"Dean! Stop!" Dean's deep laughter was heard as Sam walked closer to the library with bags in his hands, he saw his older brother pinning the young eight year old girl down by tickling her. "Stop!" She squealed. "Dean! Stop!" Dean smirked and dug his fingers into her side making her squeal even more. "No way," said Dean. "This is what you get for insulting pie!" Y/n squeals even more. "That was four years ag-*laughs* ago, you ass!" 

                                                                                                                                                                      Sam sighs and decides to save Y/n. He pushed Dean off making him glare at his younger brother while Sam paid no attention, his attention was settled on Y/n. Y/n stuck her tongue out at Dean and snuggled into Sam. "Dude, we were just having fun," said Dean, after awhile, after things got quiet and Sam tapping on his laptop with one hand while the other cradled Y/n. "You wore her out," Sam grumbled. "I brought her fruit salad. She loves those." Dean rolls his eyes. "Fruit salad," he scoffed. "I don't understand how she loves those instead of pie or cheeseburgers." 

                                                                                                                                                                        "Promise?" Y/n looked up at Sam with wide puppy eyes as she stood in front of Jody's house. "Promise," said Sam, he ruffled her h/c hair then planted a loving kiss. "I love you, Y/n. Dean loves you too," Y/n leaned on her toes giving her the chance to look at the said man. "He's too grumpy," she pouted, Sam laughed. "And that's why you're there to make his day." Sam bopped her nose. 

                                                                                                                                                                            Sam got into the impala and Dean started to drive. Y/n waved goodbye until the impala was out of sight. Jody took Y/n's hand. "Come on, inside." She said. 

~time skip~

                                                                                                                                                                               Y/n heard the roar of the impala, she jumped off the couch and rushed to the front door. Jody was already there, but Dean was the only one there. "Where's Sammy?" She asked, Dean took a deep breath and said. "I'm sorry, Y/n. He, he fell into Lucifer's cage." The world spun around her then started to scream, she pounded her fists against Dean's chest, blaming him for what happened to Sam. 

                                                                                                                                                                                It took hours for Jody to get Y/n out of her bedroom. Dean already had her belongings packed up and ready to go. As he drove, he kept glancing at the child in the back, her face was red, her eyes puffy and red as well, her nose runny. He pulled up to a motel and checked in. 

                                                                                                                                                                                  Y/n buried herself into the covers and pillow of the motel bed, refusing to look at Dean. Dean hesitated, but gently placed a hand on top of her head. His gesture was returned by a hand roughly pushing away his. "Look, kid," Dean growled. "You think I'm not guilty?! Think again!" 

                                                                                                                                                                              The two argued continuously until she decided to leave the motel one day during the night without Dean even knowing. She didn't make it far, Dean caught her easily and dragged her back. Dean sighs and started to think of ways how Sam dealt with her. 

 ~time skip~

                                                                                                                                                                               Y/n stared at the man before her. "Sammy?" She asked a wide grin appearing on her face. "Sammy!" She cheered, she launched herself to Sam, but Dean caught her. "Y/n, he's not the same," he said. "He lost his soul." Y/n looked at Sam, she always could tell what emotion Sam was feeling, but now his eyes were empty. 

                                                                                                                                                                                "That's not Sammy." Dean kissed the top of her head. "I know," he said. "And I will find a way to get his soul back." 

~time skip(so sorry about the time skips)~

                                                                                                                                                                                   Dean had beat the living crap out of Sam before looking for Y/n. Why did he beat up Sam? Because Sam had hurt the sweet little girl for no reason. Dean had found the motel bathroom locked and pick locked it easily. He found the small child rocking back and forth. He picked her up, cradled her and cooed hushing her letting her fall asleep. 

                                                                                                                                                                                    Since then, Y/n stayed far as she can from Sam, her love for Sam gone. Now she's clinging onto Cas or Dean as much as she could. The sweet child had fallen asleep, clinging onto the stuffed squirrel Crowley had given to her for her ninth birthday, Dean glanced at the rear mirror making sure she was fine before paying attention to the road again. 

                                                                                                                                                                                    One day, Dean had left Y/n with Jody again. She stood in front of the window, watching the impala leave. She felt Jody taking her hand. "Come on," she said softly. "Let's get you some food." She let Jody take her to the kitchen where Claire and Alex were. 

~time skip(last one)~

                                                                                                                                                                                      It was late when Dean and Sam had returned. Sam hesitated then walked in after his brother. Dean was nowhere in sight then came down with Y/n. Hazel eyes meeting e/c ones, Sam crouched down. "Hey, Y/n," he greeted. "It's me, Sam. I-I got my soul back." 

                                                                                                                                                                                      Her eyes met his hazel ones, she saw emotions. Regret. Guilt. Sadness. Some hope too. He then was tackled back. "Welcome home, Sammy." He smiled and hugged her back. "I'll never hurt you again."