Anxiety

Pairing:Sam x reader
Requested by Prettyinblack28

                                                                Sitting in the back of the impala was Y/n L/n. She usually kept to herself, not saying much to others. She only spoke when needed. The only person she seems to talk to most was Sam. Can you blame her? Sam's sweet, kind, gentle, unlike his brother. The impala came to a stop, Y/n got out of the impala and grabbed her belongings from the trunk. 
                                                                   She let's Sam get rooms for them. A key was thrown her way and she caught it. "Single room for yourself," Dean announced. "You're welcome." Dean adds, she rolls her eyes and caught the motel owner giving her the 'look' making her shiver. She's still a virgin. 
                                                                     Thankfully, both rooms were right next to each other letting Y/n sigh in relief. If something goes wrong, all she has to do is scream and the boys will come running. She enters her motel room, places down her bags and gets into the shower. When she steps out, she heard knocking. "Y/n, get changed into your FBI suit. We're going to interrogate some victims." Sam called out. "I'll be right there!" She calls back and quickly gets changed.
                                                                       Y/n's never liked interrogating people. Some men, the disgusting perverted ones especially, just pay attention to her than Sam and Dean. When they arrived, Y/n's heart clenched, there were a lot of people. She gulps and follows the Winchester brothers, staying close to them. 
                                                                         As Sam and Dean asked questions, Y/n's breathing became hard and heavy. Sam noticed. She gently grabbed Sam's arm and murmured. "I'll be back." And walks away. Sam excuses himself and follows her only to find her breathing hard and heavy. Anxiety attack. 
                                                                          Sam quickly pulls her close and starts soothing her, telling her everything is fine. He kept doing so until her breathing slowed down, he helped her get over her attack. "Thanks,  Sammy." She murmured, he kissed the top of her head. "Anytime, Y/n. Anytime."