Dean x reader part 2!

Ik, you're wondering 'what part one?' Well, the part one that I'm talking about is where Dean decided not to be a father and Sam decided to raise you as his own. Now, at the age of ten, Dean decided he wanted to make things right and hoped to get the chance only to see that Sam is your true father in your eyes and not him at your tenth birthday party. 

Dean's pov

                                                                                                                                                     I watched Sam kissed Y/n's forehead, she jumped off of the chair and took Sam's hand. "I should have come earlier," I softly said. "You should have," Jody agreed, I heard a loud squeal and noticed that Sam had Y/n on his shoulders even though she's ten now. "Dad! I'm ten! Not five!" Y/n laughed, Sam laughed too and continued to carry her. "I'm sorry, Dean," said Jody. "She's made up her mind alongside with Sam, what's yours?" I looked at the direction Sam and Y/n went off to. "I'll let them go." 

                                                                                                                                                       Nighttime came by fast, I found Sam holding a almost sleeping Y/n in his arms, he hummed a familiar tune while occasionally kissing her forehead. I quietly walked in. "Sam?" Sam tensed. "Dean," he replied quietly, he stood up and the sudden movement caused Y/n to wake up. "Dad? What's going on?" Asked Y/n, Sam placed her on the floor and she spotted me. "Y/n, go to Claire's room," said Sam. "No, stay," I ordered. "I prefer to have her stay," Y/n slipped her hand into Sam's hand and squeezed tightly. "Fine," said Sam. "What are you doing here?" Asked Sam. "You already know how hard it is for me to apologize, but that's what I'm here for," I said. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry for being a horrible father, I'm sorry for not being their for her, I'm sorry for pushing you away, and I'm sorry for blaming you for your mother's death," Y/n looked up at Sam. "Ten years," said Sam. "For ten years I've raised Y/n on my own, for ten years I tried to convince you to come back, for ten years I took your place," said Sam. "No, you don't deserve to say that, you don't get to say sorry for all these years," I glanced at Y/n. "Y/n, up, now," Y/n released Sam's hand and bounded upstairs quickly. "Sam," I began. "No, Dean," Sam cut me off. "I'm her father, not you," that hurt. "Then I hope she's happy with you," I said. "I never expected forgiveness, I never expected for you to take me back, I never expected any of that," Sam crossed his arms. "Just go, Dean," said Sam. "You're not welcomed here anymore." I nodded, I pulled out something from my jacket. "Thought I'd drop by and give her this." I said, I tossed it onto the coffee table and I left. 

Sam's pov

                                                                                                                                                   I curiously picked up the box and opened it to see a picture, a picture of me, Kathrine, and Dean. Kathrine, the woman that stole Dean's heart, the woman that saved our lives by taking on an entire vampire coven, the woman that Bobby considered as a daughter, the woman that we both cared about. I tucked the picture into my back pocket before going upstairs. I saw Claire walking out of the room Y/n's staying in. "She's waiting for you." Claire said while passing me. 

                                                                                                                                                   I opened the door to see Y/n already in bed. "Hey," I greeted her softly, I walked over to her and sat on the edge of the bed. "You okay?" Y/n nodded then crawled onto my lap. "What did he want?" Asked Y/n, I kissed her forehead gently. "Nothing," I said. "But he did drop this off," I handed her the picture. "That's Mom?" I smiled and nodded. "Yeah," I said. "Her name is Kathrine Lloyd," Y/n tilted her head to the side. "She's pretty," she commented. "She is," I agreed, I kissed the back of her head. "I love you," Y/n turned to face me. "I know," I said. "Bedtime, now," Y/n giggled and got under the covers.  "Goodnight, Dad." Y/n yawned softly. "Goodnight." I replied, I took the photo from her and placed it on the nightstand before kissing her forehead. 

                                                                                                                                                    I closed the door and sighed. Maybe, just maybe, I should give Dean a chance to make it up. 

One day of finals is over, six more to go, I'll be taking two tomorrow, I'll be taking two on Wednesday, and on Thursday and Friday will be half days then I'm free for the summer! Yay! I'll be able to write more! Send in requests on Saturday, I'm open then!