Dean x child!reader x Castiel

Requested by Risk_Dash

Dean's pov

                                                                                                                                                                "Do you promise that you'l come back home, Dad?" Asked 11 old Y/n, my little girl. "Promise, bug," I said, I placed her down on the ground and ruffled her hair. "Be good while I'm gone, kay?" She nodded. "Okay!" She said. "Bye," I hugged her then she ran over to Sam so she can hug him too. "We'll be back soon, Y/n," said Sam. "I know, bye, Uncle Moosepuppy." Said Y/n. 

                                                                                                                                                                   I drove the impala, I looked through the mirror till I couldn't see her through the mirror anymore. "Dean, we'll come back for her," said Sam. "We'll come back, we always do." I nodded. "Right." I mumbled. 

                                                            *time skip*

2nd person view

                                                                                                                                                                    It's been weeks since you saw your dad and moose of an uncle. Fear clouded you. You packed up your belongings and left the safety of the bunker, you somewhat knew about the life of a hunting through some books you read in the library. Soon, the bunker wasn't in your sights, tears clouded your vision and you stumbled. 'I thought you loved me, what did I do wrong?' You asked yourself. 

                                                                                                                                                                     You felt arms gently wrapping around you making you gasp. "Do not fear, Y/n, I am not here to hurt you," you wiped your tears away and turned to see a man wearing a trench coat and incredible blue eyes. "I am Castiel, angel of the lord," question marks flew out of your head. "A-angels d-don't e-exist," you hiccuped. "We do, Y/n," said Castiel. "And I am your Guardian Angel, I will look after you from now on." You hesitated but took his hand anyways. 

                                                                            *time skip*

                                                                                                                                                                      You are now 22 years old. You learned more about the hunting life from Cas and now you're hunting a spirit. You were digging a grave up when you heard a shot gun going off, you turned around to see a spirit vaporizing. A man stood there with the shot gun in hand. "Cas?" You frowned. "Dean?" The man got closer and your heart stopped. "Dad?" His eyes landed on you. "Y/n?" Silence. "Let's finish this case first before we start." Dean nodded. "Agreed." 

                                                                                                                                                                        The hunt was taken care of. You, Dean, and Cas are now in his motel room. "It's been eleven years," said Dean. "Eleven years and for those years I thought you were dead," you scoffed. "I thought the same," you said. "Cas raised me since I ran away from the bunker," you said. "You ran away?" Dean repeated. "Damn you, Cas, you could have told us she's still alive yet you didn't," Cas looked guilty. "I did not tell you because I, um, love her. I did not want you to tear us apart from each other," your mouth fell open in shock. "You love me?" You whispered. "Dearly," Dean sighed and shook his head. "Unbelievable," he muttered. "Dad, what about Uncle Sam?" You asked. "Is he alright?" You asked. "He's fine," said Dean. "He just quit hunting since old age is getting to him," said Dean. "Dad, can you promise me one thing?" You asked. "What?" He asked. "Don't leave me again?" Dean hugged you hard. "I'm never going to leave you. Promise."  

I literally have no idea what I just wrote nor is this any good. I'm just tired and bored out of my mind so that must be why this sucks as hell. Anyways, vote, comment, and request!