Hunter vs Angel

Requested by alaskaneevee95

                                                                                                                                                      Hunter or angel? Angel or hunter? Dammit! Why does this have to be so hard?! What's hard? Y/n L/n is madly in love with two men, well, one is an angel while the other is complete human. She's currently in the library, reading a lore book to get her mind off of Dean and Cas, the two she's currently crushing on, with Sam. She heard yelling, most likely from Dean telling Cas about his 'personal space' when he's most likely jacking off. 

                                                                                                                                                      The yelling got louder and Sam had enough, he slammed the cover of his laptop making Y/n jump. "Y/n, stop them. Now." She didn't need to be asked twice, it was like soulless Sam had returned or something and he is scary as fuck. Y/n walked over to where Dean and Cas were, the kitchen. 

                                                                                                                                                        She took a deep breath and entered. Both immediately stopped and looked at her. "Hey, Y/n," Dean greeted her sheepishly. "Greetings, Y/n." Cas greeted. "Hey, guys," Y/n greeted. "What are you two arguing about this time?" The two glanced at each other. "Um, over you?" Her eyebrows shot upwards. "Me?" She repeated. "Yeah." Dean replied rubbing the back of his neck sheepishly. "What happens if I say I want both of you?" 

~time skip~

                                                                                                                                                          "Daaaaady!" 4 year old Justice Winchester rang out. "Daddy!" Another voice rang out, instead of a girl it's a boy. "Where are you?!" Both chorused. "Right here, kiddo," Dean said, Justice made grasping motions to Dean and he scooped her up making the boy, Mitchel pout and another pair of arms caught him off guard making him squeal. "Daddy!" 

                                                                                                                                                            Y/n smiles as she watch her two children with two men. Mitchel L/n and Justice Mary Winchester. Best choice ever.