Castiel x reader

Y/n's pov

                                                                                                                                                             I cuddled into Cas' trench coat even more, it's so warm. I heard a pair of wings flapping, and I looked to see Cas. "Why are you wearing my coat?" I pulled it closer to me. "Because, Cas, it's freezing here," I said. "And the heater isn't working. I would normally hug Sam for warmth since he's my moose of a brother," Cas then took the trench coat from me making me shiver, and instantly felt some softness wrapping around me. "How about now?" I turned to see Cas holding me, and it finally hit me. "You're using your wings?" I asked. "Indeed I am," I happily snuggled into his chest. "Thanks, Cas," I said. "Now I'm warm." 

                                                            *time skip*

                                                                                                                                                          I found myself tucked into the motel bed with Cas' trench coat over me again, I heard voices. I sat up to see Cas, Sam, and Dean talking. "So, did she see your wings?" Asked Sam. "No," said Cas. "Why are you so down, Cas? It's not like she hates you or something," Sam crossed his arms. "Yeah, why are you down?" Sam agreed. "I had hoped your sister will be my soulmate," my eyes widened, and so did Dean's and Sam's. "Soulmate?!" Dean repeated. "I thought that was a legend," said Sam. "No, it is real for us angels," said Cas. "You know of my relationship with your sister," I carefully slid out of bed holding Cas' coat, I saw something black, and shiny on Cas' back. "Cas, your wings are beautiful," I said, all three looked up. "A perfect shade of black," question marks flew out of Dean, and Sam's head while Cas simply smiled. "I found my mate." 

So short, again. I'm looking for requests too, also, my friend finally made the cover so all I'm waiting for is for her to send it to me, and the first part will be published.