Three Angel Babies And One Human Girl

The picture isn't what I was really looking for, but it's the closest I could find. The only angels that are included in this one shot are:Gabriel, Balthazar, and Cas.

                                                                                                                                                              "You're fucking kidding me." Dean said to Bobby. "I ain't kidding, ya idjit! Use your eyes!" Bobby snapped, three angel babies and one human girl sat in front of the adults with curious eyes. The youngest is Y/n Winchester. She's always following Cas around so kinda makes sense on how she became a baby too. 

                                                                                                                                                                 She reached up to Sam and made grasping motions, and Sam scooped her up. "Dean, look," Sam grinned holding Y/n out. "It's baby Y/n. We never got the chance to see how she is when she was a baby!" Dean opened his mouth then thought about it. "This is going to be fun." 

                                                                                                                                                                   Dean spoke too soon, the angels kept popping in and out and little Y/n was crying every time Dean had her in his arms. She kept crying for Sam or Balthazar for some reason. Whenever Sam's too busy, Balthazar would pop in a pacifier and stick it into Y/n's mouth silencing her. "This is ridiculous!" Dean growled holding baby Cas in his arms. "Absolutely ridiculous!" Sam had babies Gabe, Balthazar and Y/n. "Look at me! I'm worse!" Sam snapped. "I bet my money it's Gabriel that did this." Said angel giggled. 

                                                                                                                                                                   Bobby returned right after. "Bad news, boys," said Bobby. "This ain't ending until the spell wears off." Both Winchesters stared at Bobby. "Well," said Sam. "Let's get some clothing for these guys." 

Yours:  

Cas:

Gabriel:

Gabriel:

Balthazar:

Balthazar:

                                                                                                                                                    "Don't you think this is a bit too much?" Sam asked

                                                                                                                                                    "Don't you think this is a bit too much?" Sam asked. "Nah, look at them!" Dean said, little Y/n giggled and pulled her little beanie hat down to cover her eyes and Sam pulled it up a bit. "Hi," Sam greeted, she giggled and pulled it down again. "Okay, fine, you win, Dean." 

                                                                                                                                                      After running around nonstop all day, the angels and human girl finally fell asleep. All of a sudden, there was a sudden flash. "Ow! Gabriel, get off, you fucking jackass!" Y/n growled shoving Gabriel off of her. "Me? You get off!" Gabriel snapped, the two were tangled up and were unable to untangle each other. "Ow! You son of a bitch! When I get my hands on you, you're dead!" Balthazar sighs. "Gabriel, you better run." He mused and Gabriel flashed away. "Coward!" Dean and Sam, were watching the entire thing and were amused. "Our little sister wearing baby clothing," Dean chuckled taking pictures. "Perfect for blackmail."