Dean x reader

"Mr. Dean? Mr. Dean?Mr. Dean!" A nine year old child called out, she ran around the bunker trying to find Dean. "Mr. Dean?" She whimpered, she sniffled and started to cry. "Hey, hey, no," said Dean, he found her crying right in front of his bedroom and he scooped her up. "Hey, I'm right here, kid," she sniffled and wrapped her arms around his neck. "Mr. Dean, you and Sammy won't leave me, right?" She sniffled. "No, no, never," Dean said, he rubbed the back of her head gently as she snuggled into his chest. "Never." 

~flashback~

                                                                                                                                                            "It's okay, baby, it's okay," Y/n's mother cooed, cradling her nine year old daughter. "Mommy's got you," she went on, Y/n's mother attempted to cover her young daughter's eyes as best as she could away from the beast who was eating her father/husband. "Sh, it's okay. Mommy's here." She went on, there was gun fire and the beast roared, it swiped its claws at Y/n's mother and she was badly injured. 

                                                                                                                                                               A tall, muscular man ran in. "DEAN! WE NEED TO GET HER TO THE HOSPITAL! FAST!" 

~flashback over~

                                                                                                                                                               Dean sat on his bed, cradling Y/n as she slept peacefully in his arms, the child's mother made him promise to take care of Y/n as if she were his own along with Sam. She then died, knowing her child was safe with the men who saved her daughter's life. The door to Dean's room opened, Sam peered in to see Y/n sleeping. 'She okay?' Sam mouthed. 'Got scared when she didn't see me,' Dean mouthed back. 'Really scared?' Sam mouthed. 'Very.' Dean mouthed and he shooed Sam away. 

                                                                                                                                                                He tucked Y/n into bed and kissed her temple. "Sweet dreams, Y/n." 

Short, ik, help.