Winchesters x reader

I am back for good, I just couldn't think of any ideas for Half Human, Half Angel so I deleted it(so sorry if you've read it) so I decided to pick up where I stopped and continue. So, onwards!

                                                                                                                                                            "Deanie! Deanie!" Four year old Y/n Winchester cried out, she ran into the library and skidded to a stop with her hands on her hips. "I betcha you can't catch me!" Dean smirked and shut his lore book so he can smirk at her confidence. "Really?" He asked. "Well, when I get my hands on you, it's nap time!" He laughed at her reaction making Sam laugh himself. "Noooooo!" She cried out. "Then you better start runnin'!" And she took off making Dean laugh again.

                                                                                                                                                                  Dean's heavy boots thumped against the floor of the bunker as he looked around. He could hear Y/n's little giggles and he rounded the corner ready to scare her only to face nothing making him frown.

                                                                                                                                                                     "BOO!" He actually jumped and turned around making the small child giggle. "And I gotcha!" Dean threw Y/n over his shoulder. "Noooooooo!" She whined. "Naps are for chumps! I don't wanna be a chump!" Dean chuckled. "I take naps all the time!"

                                                                                                                                                                        He took her to bed and tucked her in. "Now, get some sleep or I'll get Cas to do it, got it?" Y/n pouted. "But, Deanie," she pouted even more. "Don't you dare give me those pupp-, dammit, Y/n," she giggled. "Sam! Get your ass in here!" Footsteps were heard. "Dean, don't curse. Y/n's only four!" Sam scolded. "Alright, time for a bedtime story, right?" Y/n nodded eagerly. "Alright, once upon a time...."

~time skip~

                                                                                                                                                                       Unfortunately, the bedtime story wasn't enough and Dean's currently rocking Y/n to sleep. She grasped onto his flannel tightly as Dean pressed loving kisses to her forehead every once in awhile. Sam sat on the edge of Y/n's bed as he watched his older brother sing to their baby sister. One more kiss and Dean had got up. "Back to research, Sam." Dean said. "Right. You go on ahead." Dean shrugged.

                                                                                                                                                                           Before Dean left, he wrapped his flannel around Y/n providing her comfort and warmth. Sam ran his fingers through her hair gently. Just when he got up, a tiny hand grabbed his index finger pulling him back forcing him to lay down next to the small four year old. She snuggled into his torso and softly started to snore.

                                                                                                                                                                             "Sam," Dean came back only to stop then crawled into bed too. "Family comes first." Sam nodded. "Always." A smile appeared on the youngest Winchester as she slept peacefully.