Sorry And A Quick Question

Sorry for the lack of updates, I am currently typing up a book that I wrote on paper so that I don't forget it because a forever forgetful girl I am I had to write it down on paper. So, I was wondering if you'd be interested to read the description of it and give me your opinions about it. Now, the main character's name will not be revealed in the description because I'm the author and I want to wait it out until the timing is right. So, I hope you guys enjoy my description. Now, this book is not related to Supernatural, instead, it is related to Halo and Star Wars Rebels(please excuse my geekykiness). 

Once upon a time, there was a young 12 year old girl, fighting a war with a military group called the UNSC, a war that may wipe out the human existent against an enemy with technology that is much greater than the humans have. At the age of fourteen, she was forced into a Cryo Pod by her fellow soldier, Spartan 117. For fifteen years, she slept, and when she was awaken, she realized she had slept for fifteen years and is now serving for the Empire, since the Empire was the reason why she is awake. When there was a battle at the station she was stationed at, she felt an invisible tug to an unknown man, until she betrayed the Empire. Not on purpose, no. There was a tug that told her to do it. When she and the man introduced themselves, they realized they were siblings, no, twins, they were twins. Unfortunately, her brother was older than her by fifteen years since she slept for that long. Now, she is split into supporting two wars. The war she was raised to fight or the war her brother is partaking in. Which war, will she side with?