Sam x reader

No ideas. Help.                                                                                                                                                                           

                                                                                                                                                            "Nope, hell no," Sam backed away from the porch. "No way in hell I'm going in there," Y/n sighs. "Sammy," she started. "No way, Y/n. Baby, I love you, I really do, but I am not going in there." Y/n sighed, she only has one choice. 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    "Unbelievable," Sam grumbled as he stared at the love of his life taunting him with his laptop. "You want this?" She asked. "Then get your ass in the house, Samuel." Sam pouted. "I hate it when you use my name like that." He grumbled and walked inside. 

                                                                                                                                                             There was a sudden high pitch squealing making Y/n sigh, her mother is squealing so loudly and she walked inside while sliding Sam's laptop inside her bag. Poor Sam was getting berated by her mother. "Mom, stop," the older woman stopped at the voice of her little girl. "Y/n!" She squealed and pulled her in for a tight hug. "My baby is home!" Sam snickered while she glared at him. 

                                                                                                                                                              "Stop squeezing her so hard. You're going to squeeze the life out of her," a deeper and gruff voice rang out, Y/n gasped. "Daddy!" She squealed, she released her mother and ran to hug her father. "My little princess," he chuckled, his eyes went to Sam. "So, this is the boy you brought home," Y/n rocked on her heels. "Yes," she answered. "But, Daddy, please don't scare him off." The said man's eyes didn't leave Sam. "No promises." Sam gulped. 

~time skip~

                                                                                                                                                                There was a loud and booming laughter coming from Y/n's father as he and Sam sat on the couch talking with beers in their hands. Y/n walked over and kissed Sam's cheek then sat down next to her. "You know, Y/n," her father started. "I think Sam here is a keeper. Don't let him slip between your fingers." She smiled. "Oh," she began, her head resting on his chest, her e/c eyes meeting Sam's hazel ones. "I'm not letting that happen anytime soon." Sam chuckled and kissed her forehead. "Nor am I losing you."