Dean x reader

"I thought you loved me." That's all was running round and round and round and round in the eldest Winchester's head. I thought you loved me. He made his beautiful girlfriend, Y/n, a promise. "I'm never going to leave you." And he lost her by getting drunk and that is how that one sentence is running around in his head. 

                                                                                                                                                                   She left the night she found him sleeping with another girl. They fought. Sam was forced out of the argument until Dean finally snapped. He said something that caused her to leave. Because of the pain. Anger. Sadness. She didn't pay attention to where she was driving. She ran right into a semi truck. Her car spun out of control. She was killed head on. 

                                                                                                                                                                     As much as he wants to, he knew if he made a deal, she'd kill him herself with a small pocket knife. But he wanted to. He needed to know she was alive. He needed her. 

                                                                                                                                                                      She was his drug. 

                                                                                                                                                                        His medicine. 

                                                                                                                                                                          His key. 

                                                                                                                                                                          The last memory of his love, was telling her to get out and don't ever come back. And he regretted every minute of it. 

                                                                                                                                                                    .............I thought you loved me. 

I'm sorry this is short, but I am out of ideas so I decided to use two prompts for this one. Yes, prompts are open and so are requests. It can be a preference if you'd like or an OC. All three are fine.