2.9

"I will let you know about the globe later. We really should head back," "Its fine. Bob won't care how long we are alone together since he thinks I'm taking care of you," he said winking. "Aren't you afraid that I will kill you or that I'm just lying to you and using you? That I will still imprison you?" "That is fine. Didn't I tell you? I would do anything for you. I was not acting or pretending when I said those words to you. I'm serious, I will do anything for you. Anything to make you happy and I want you to stay by my side. But since my side is not a place you should be, considering the world I live in. Then I want to be by your side. Even if it's only in the shadows," he said with a serious look as he tightened his grip around her. "That's what you call a stalker," said ⨊ trying to look angry and push him away. "I would call it a guardian. Keeping you safe from all harm. Protecting you no matter what," said Ian not letting go.

"You really need to find yourself a girlfriend," "I have had girls before, but I was never interested in them. Besides you're my girlfriend," he said with a smile. "Oh, so I'm just one of the many girls in your life?" asked ⨊ getting annoyed and pushing him away. "No, that's not what I meant. I just wanted you to know that I have experience and that what I feel isn't a crush or infatuation or someone who is going with the flow. Or who does not know about his feelings or himself. Not that I felt anything for those girls. Not that I'm a player. It was mutual, the playing around I mean," said Ian. Rambling on in a panic afraid of letting go of her. Afraid that she would misunderstand him. "Why are you explaining yourself to me? It has nothing to do with me. And I'm not your girlfriend," said ⨊.