9.3

The next day ⨊ went to the forest hoping she could meet that thing. As she entered the forest she saw it at the edge of the forest, as if it was waiting for her. After going into the forest she sat down, watching what it would do. The thing sat down with her at a distance. "Sorry about yesterday, about getting angry at you. When you didn't even do anything wrong," said ⨊ watching it. "I guess I took out my feeling for someone else on you...He ended up leaving me alone. When you left, it reminded me of him... Sorry... I'm no good at things that have to do with feelings or that have to do with me," said ⨊ getting sad.

The things atmosphere gave off the vibe of getting angry when ⨊ spoke which surprised her. "I said I was sorry I took out my feelings for someone else on you... Or...Do you hate me now? Wait... can you understand me?" asked ⨊. But seeing the thing continue to be angry and not react showed that it didn't understand her. "I guess you're just reacting without knowing or understanding what I'm talking about," said ⨊ watching the thing. After some time it calmed down and continued watching her.

When she went back to the cottage, she looked into the days she didn't see it near her and discovered that it was always with her, just that it didn't show itself. Since she was weak at the moment she couldn't see it, unless it showed itself. The next few days ⨊ went back to walking in the forest with that thing following her in the shadows, yet not showing itself to her and sitting with her at a distance. It waited at the entrance when she left the forest. Waiting for her to come back the next day.