11.10

⨊ just turned away from Kian hiding her face. "⨊?" ⎨Nothing.⎬ "Are you tired?" asked ℥enji holding ⨊ close to him and letting her sleep. "Is she always like this when she loses her memory?" asked David once ⨊ had dropped off to sleep. "Yes," "Why didn't you tell us?" "You saw how she was, she gets scared when there are too many people around her," said ℥enji answering Jason. "She will remember sooner or later and will know who you are," said ℥enji watching Kian. ⧚I will tell her when she is comfortable with me being around her.⧚ "Don't wait until she remembers on her own," added ℥enji.

The next few days went by with ⨊ only being around ℥enji. While every now and then, glancing at Kian. ⧚All of you leave for the time being, I'll let you know when you can come back in.⧚ said ℥enji to the others. ⧚Why?⧚ asked Kian. ⧚I need to check her wound and she won't let anyone see it if others are around. If you want, you can wait outside the cottage.⧚ Kian left the cottage with the others, but stood outside the door. "⨊ I need to check the wound on your back. I know you're scared, but you have to let me treat it. We can go out once its over," said ℥enji trying to coax ⨊ into letting him treat her. ⨊ just backed away from him with a frown. ℥enji changed his atmosphere releasing his energy and letting her feel his intentions. "I know it hurts, its almost done. You can sleep if it hurts too much," said ℥enji as he treated her wound. Hoping that ⨊ would sleep or faint, but knew that she would never do that, in this kind of situation.

After leaving the cottage for a few minutes, Kian heard ⨊ crying in pain. But before he could get close to the door Jason had stopped him. "Calm down. ℥enji won't hurt her," said Jason. "She will get scared if you go in and won't let ℥enji treat her wound," added David.