16.6

Nina and the others watched the interaction between ⨊ and Adrian and the others. But kept silent the entire time in fear. "As long as you don't have any intention of hurting her or divulge about her to anyone. We won't hurt you," said Janet. "But if you hurt her in any form, you'll end up like Celest," said ℥enji in a cold voice his atmosphere becoming dangerous.

"Your parents are here," said ℥enji after an hour getting up with the others. Adrian got up with ⨊ asleep in his arms. When they got up the guards that had disappeared became visible and parted, letting in the noise of the festival. The others froze when they realized that the guards had kept the outside noise out.

"How did you know we were here? Are you guys having fun?" asked the mother. "Yes," said Nina. "I hope you kids don't mind us old folks tagging along. Don't worry we won't disturb you," said the mother. "We came along with our friends.These are Mr and Mrs Arthur and their kid Xing," said Mr Zoℑ introducing them. "These are our neighbors ℥enji, David, Jason, Janet, Leah and Rick and the little one is Eumi," said Mrs Zoℑ. "These are my youngest son friends Caren, Haley, Steve and Gin," she added. "Xing this is Nina, Vincent and Adrian, their kids," said Mrs Arthur.

"You two have gotten close," said Mrs Zoℑ seeing Adrian holding Eumi. After walking around for an hour everyone decided to sit somewhere and talk. Mr Arthur talked about his work and Mrs Arthur talking about the festival. Xing got along with Vincent talking about hanging out. ⨊ woke up in a daze. "Are you awake? Did you forget who I was?" asked Adrian seeing her in a daze. "Did I miss the fireworks?" asked ⨊.