11.6

"This place?" "It's yours. You got it to rest in, it's guarded so no one can get near it," "Rest? I see," said ⨊ as she closed her eyes, looking at herself and seeing the wound. "I'll rest a bit more," she added. When ⨊ opened her eyes again, her energy disappeared and her eyes appeared normal like everyone else. ⨊ looked around timidly and started crying when she moved her body.

"Don't move around. Ah! I'm ℥enji your friend. See?" he added pointing to the mark as he got up and came near her. When ℥enji approached ⨊ she froze, but when she saw the mark, she started crying again. Trying to look around where she sat. "You're not caught or stuck. The reason why your back hurts, is cause you got hurt," said ℥enji with a gentle tone, trying to hold her still. "See your free to move around," he added as he picked her up in his arms and moved around the cottage.

"You can't talk, right? If you want to talk to me, you can write on my hand the words you want to say," he said with a gentle smile. Sitting down with ⨊ on his lap as he demonstrated on his hand. ℥enji explained things to her, as to where they were and who the others were. The others watched as ℥enji talked with ⨊ in a gentle coaxing tone. Explaining everything to her so as not to scare her. And saw as ⨊, froze up when she didn't like something ℥enji said or did and relaxed when he explained things to her.

With no intimidating atmosphere, naive eyes and expression, ⨊ looked very young and innocent. Kian silently watched ⨊. Not moving around so as not to attract attention to himself and scare her.