15.2

"Hi Leah," said Steve walking next to her. Leah just ignored him. "I'm Haley. Don't know if you..." "What kind of crowd does the festival attract?" asked Rick ignoring  Haley. "Fam..." "Did I ask you?" asked Rick in a cold voice interrupting Haley. "Families mostly. But there are some that like to cause trouble sometimes," said Adrian glancing at ⨊. "We will just make sure all the insects stay away," said Janet. "If they land up we can just get rid of them," said Rick with a big smile. "True," said Janet and Leah simultaneously with a grin.

"I'll protect you," said Steve which made Rick snigger. When they got into the carriage Adrian introduced Leah, Janet and Rick to the others. "She is?" asked Caren. "Why?" asked Leah with her atmosphere becoming dark. With Janet and Rick reacting the same way. "You don't need to know," said Rick. "She won't talk to you anyway," he added. "Stay away from her and don't touch her," said Janet holding ⨊ closer to her. The rest of the ride was spent with everyone becoming tense and quiet. Only Janet, Leah, Rick and Adrian talked and continued on as if nothing had happened.

⨊ woke up in a daze. Her atmosphere became agitated when she saw that she was surrounded by people she didn't know. ⧚⨊ its ok. We are here. ⧚ said Janet cautiously. "What happened? Are you still half asleep?" asked Adrian attracting her attention. "I'm Adrian, your neighbor," he added when he saw her staring at him with a blank expression. "Adrian?" ⨊ repeated, tilting her head. "Ah! Right, today I'm going to the festival with you," said ⨊ remembering what was going on. "Who?" asked ⨊ looking at the others. "Adrian's friends and siblings," said Leah. "Hi, I'm..." "How far?" asked ⨊ ignoring Caren and the others. "We are..." "Adrian?" called out ⨊ interrupting Haley. "Half an hour. It depends on how crowded it will be," said Adrian with a gentle smile.