2.11

"Who said you could take it? Or that I was your girlfriend? And stop saying the word girlfriend, it's annoying. Let go already, even when I was taking the stones out you found a way to hold me close," said ⨊ going red in the face. "If me calling you my girlfriend annoys you then why does your face turn red every time I call you my girlfriend?" asked Ian whispering the last part in her ear.Enjoying her reaction to him.

"Besides I have a gift for you too," said Ian pulling out a similar stone from his pocket and handing it to her. The stone Ian took out was only similar in material. It was beautiful and dark red in color. There was a flower carved into it. It was very smooth and didn't have any sharp edges. It seemed like a lot of work was put into it. (I had just picked mine out of a cave. Nothing more.) "Who carved it?" asked ⨊ while looking at the stone flower with a red face. "I did, like it?" asked Ian. She just frowned, with her face getting red, avoiding his gaze. "I thought about giving you a real flower, but then they just die off and I wanted to give you something that would last forever. Look we have a matching pair," said Ian showing the stone he took from her. The color was the same.

"Give it," said ⨊ holding out her hand for the stone. "No, its mine. I refuse to hand it over. It's your gift to me," said Ian. "You cannot take it back," he added when he saw her getting angry. "Dolt I'm not taking it back. You can have it. Just give it to me for a few minutes," Ian reluctantly handed the stone to her. "Let go," "No," "I don't want you to see what I'm doing," Ian turned her around so that he was facing her back and buried his head in her neck. "I told you to let go of me," "Don't worry I won't peek and if I'm like this I can't see anything," After a few minutes, she handed him the stone which now had a ⨊ symbol carved into it. "This is?" asked Ian looking at the carved symbol in his hand over her shoulder. "Nothing just a doodle, if you don't like it then throw it away," "I love it," said Ian looking at it as if it was a treasure.