10.7

When the others got back, they saw a man holding ⨊. His skin was greyish black, was chipped off like dead bark and burnt flesh in places, one of his eyes was missing and the other ruined with scars, his bones seemed to be stretched and broken in crooked angles. He had open wounds that weren't bleeding, but never healed covering his body. His organs were replaced with other creatures organs which were visible through the wounds. He had scars all over his body.

"He is?" asked Rick. "He is Kian," said ℥enji answering their question. "That's what he is calling himself at the moment," he added. "Why were you away? How..." asked Janet not knowing what to ask. ℥enji told them about what happened to Kian and why he had been away. "I'm not questioning your sincerity, but how are you still alive? All of the other experiments were killed or unable to stay alive since they had lost their sanity," asked David. ⧚Don't know. I felt as though ⨊ had kept me safe.⧚ "It's because of the globe she gave you," answered ℥enji.

"Globe?" asked Rick out of curiosity. ⧚She gave me a globe to keep me safe before she left the tour group in Woodspell.⧚ "Ia..." ⧚Kian, my name is Kian... for now.⧚ He said interrupting Janet. "Why hide?" asked Janet. ⧚I know she won't hate me based on my appearance, but the one she fell in love with was Ian, not me, what if she doesn't want me near her or wants me to leave...⧚ "Then  when you fell in love with Jessica, does that mean you don't love the person you're holding right now?"

⧚I love her no matter what form she takes, my feelings will never change.⧚ "Isn't she the same as you? She still loves you even though she won't admit it," said ℥enji. "Are you going to leave her? Then why did you appear in front of her?" asked Leah.