15.3

⨊ was looking outside watching the scenery when Adrian picked her up and put her on his lap. "What are you doing?" asked ⨊ frowning at Adrian. "Isn't it better to look outside while sitting here?" asked Adrian. "Why are you holding me like that?" asked ⨊ when she saw his arms around her. "You'll fall if I don't," said Adrian as a matter of fact embracing her closer to him.

⨊ watched him for a few minutes before going back to looking at the scenery. "Did ℥enji do that?" asked ⨊ looking at the sky. "Yes. To make sure no one can cause any trouble," said Leah. "Don't worry he said he would come in the evening," said Janet when she saw ⨊'s questioning expression. "The others as well right?" asked ⨊. "Yes, they will come as well," said Janet. "Don't worry he will be there," said Leah. "I thought we would be too early," said ⨊ looking outside. "It's popular with the tourist," said Nina. "Is it going to be overcrowded?" asked ⨊. "Don't worry. There are places where it's popular and where its quiet," said Adrian. "Its fine we will be with you," said Leah. "You can hold my hand," said Rick. "I'll carry you if you want," said Janet.

"How about if I hold your hand?" asked Adrian looking at ⨊ while she was still thinking about what to do. "Don't want to?" asked Adrian looking dejected. "Don't you want to play with your friends at the festival?" asked ⨊. "I would rather be with you. I can hold your hand when you want to walk and carry you when it's crowded or if you're tired so that we don't get separated from each other," said Adrian hastily before she could reject him. "Are you sure? I mean it will be boring with me," said ⨊. "I am never bored with you. No matter what we may do together," said Adrian with a gentle smile.