5.2

Everyone had ended up setting up camp, since they did not want to split up. "Come with me," said Ian pulling ⨊ with him. "Whats wrong? What happened?" asked Ian when they were far enough from everyone. "Nothing happened. Why do you..." "Don't lie," interrupted Ian. "Please if something is wrong, tell me. I know you don't trust me and cannot tell me everything. But at least tell me if something is wrong. Just saying those words are enough for me,"

"I need to work," said ⨊ avoiding Ian's eyes. "You're leaving?" "Yes," she said in a small voice. "I'll wait over here for you," said Ian embracing her. "Dolt what do you mean you'll wait here for me? I don't know how long it will take. What if I'm away for a month? Do you plan to camp for a month?" asked ⨊ pushing Ian away. "Yes, I'll even camp here for a  month, so return to me soon," "What if I don't return?" "Then I'll go searching for you. And I won't stop until I find you. I'll die searching for you. So please come back to me. If you're not back within a week, I'm coming to get you," ⨊ kissed him and handed him a globe. "This is?" "It will keep you safe and let me find you," said ⨊. He was stunned when he saw it, it looked like a miniaturized sun. The kind of energy it gave off was something he had never seen or felt before. "Never lose it or let anyone else see it. No matter who," said ⨊. "I'll treasure it and never lose it. And I'll never let you go," said Ian kissing her. "I'll try to get back in a weeks time. I'll meet you in town," (If you still want to see me.) "I'll be at the place we first met. I'll come every day,"

"Don't waste your time. I won't be around for a week's time," "I'll be there every day waiting for you," said Ian hugging her. (It would be nice if you really did come for me, even though I know you won't.) "Silly, I'm leaving," said ⨊ trying to pull away. "Please come back to me. Don't leave me," said Ian kissing and holding her with brute force. "You have to let go of me for me to leave," "Then I'll never let go of you," "Try not to run into those people you use to work for. Don't get hurt," said ⨊ caressing Ian's cheek and kissing him, before leaving.