14.2

Mr Zoℑ and his family watched the interaction between Eumi and the others. They seemed to have forgotten about them sitting there. "Hello, Eumi I'm..." said Mrs Zoℑ who was trying to let them know that they had been sitting there all this time. "What's going to be there at the festival?" asked ⨊ interrupting Mrs Zoℑ. "I'm not..." "Rides," said Adrian interrupting ℥enji and answering ⨊. "Sorry I..." "What kind of rides?" asked ⨊ stopping his apology as she got up and walked towards him.

"All kinds, some in the air and some on the ground. Lot's of food stalls. There are fireworks at night as well," said Adrian watching ⨊ getting excited as he spoke. Adrian didn't know why but it made him happy seeing her happy. "You can come with me, I'm going in a few days with a group if you want," said Adrian. "If that is all right with you," he added looking at ℥enji. "It's up to her," said ℥enji. "Want to, but strangers, but..." said ⨊ becoming confused. "What if Rick, Leah and Janet go with you?" asked ℥enji. "That's ok with you, right?" he added looking at Adrian. "Yes of course as long as she is happy," said Adrian unknowingly adding the last part. "There is still..." said Nina stopping mid-sentence when Janet caught her hand as she was about to touch ⨊'s head.

"No one is allowed to touch her," said ℥enji in a cold voice. "All the people who have ever touched her have had their hands broken, to say the least," added Rick with a big smile. ⨊ looked behind her watching Janet holding Nina's hand. "Since your Adrian's sister and since Eumi has just got up, I'll let you off with a warning since it was your first time," said Janet seeing ⨊ glance at her. "This time I'll win in the competition, I've raised my tolerance," said Rick changing the topic. "I'll bring the medicine for him," added Leah. "Is that something you should be doing, spend that time working hard," said Jason. "Hey, I'll win this time," added Rick. ⨊ just laughed at their antics.